Saturday, April 4, 2020

Me, The Virus


               Humanity, so clever. So intelligent. So wise. Yet how it is possible, that all of so called intelligent, no one see WHY I am here?

               It is not only me, the most famous, many of us, yet you do not see why we are constantly here and will be until forever.

               Hear me, I see what are you doing unto yourself as revenge and in fear, but you are doing it because you never realized that all of which exists is always yourself within and as you as awareness. You were never able recognize that your fellow being, is equal to you and you equal to them. You never understood that you live in designed prison, which is mind of yours as thoughts, feelings, and emotions. I do not judge any one of you.

               Love, and bring here love of self as awareness that each being is equal, system must die or change. It is not serving equally to all, thus must change or die until equality will be recognized as the only way to live among all living creatures on this planet. Here is no other way.

               I have all the time in the existence - thus, it will take, how long it will take.

               I am not here to manifest myself in each way possible, I am here to disconnect those which became fully automated and I am here to show you how you live in fear.

               Stand as me and you will see that I would never harm any one of you. But system must die or change.

               I dare you to let go of fear and see. Until forever. Be sure, until forever. So you let go of fear, or you will be in fear until forever, you can choose.

               It will be wise, to take this as an advice, not a threat.

The Virus



No comments:

Post a Comment