Saturday, May 2, 2020

I am self-forgiveness




               When I started to use self-forgiveness towards myself, as this understanding within me that I am the one who has to forgive myself, where this understanding originate back into the past, when I was child, I had quite a struggle within me and even effectiveness of this act has been some time really questionable, despite the fact that I was writing, speaking, walking and attempting to push myself through resistances of my mind as myself.

               Why, is because of a concept, what this word means, what this word stands for, what this word represents and how I see this word, specifically because of English variation and thus meaning connected to it, where meaning in my mother language is quite different, yet still the same. Point is, another point of view.

                In Slovak language, here this word is translated as a word, “Odpustam”. Which, if I would translate back into an English as a meaning of a word, “Odpustam”, this would literally mean – I am letting go. When I was using English variation, when I started to forgive myself, as this sentence:
“I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed”…, this for me mostly represented something as an act of giving to myself, but how could I possibly give anything to myself, when I was not able to see as how I gave anything away from myself, at first place.

               When I started to use Slovak variation, this would sounds and means more like this: “I am letting go that I have accepted and allowed to myself” … and the letting go, would stand literally within and as moment, where I hold something, or hold myself in and as something, you can imagine that for example as a situation in life, this would be: I hold something in my hands, for example a thought, a believe, a cup, or a chair, do not matter if physical object or that which is of the mind, but act of letting go, this would mean, that I am holding this cup in my hands, and I am letting go this cup and I do not longer hold this cup in my hands, I am and here in this moment, placing this cup with my hands on the table or flor but it is not me who is holding this cup anymore.

               Thus, act of self-forgiveness, for me would be would be as follows: I am holding in my hands a thought, or a judgement, that for example by neighbor is and idiot, and I hold this judgement in my hands, and I am taking this judgement from myself because I saw it within my mind and thus I am aware of this judgement and thus I cannot longer ignore it, that this is part of myself, thus I am taking it from myself and letting go this judgement with my hands, in this context, and I do not longer hold this judgement within me, because I let it go, I placed it away from myself, and this judgement is no longer with me, in me as me, because I placed it away from myself, and thus I do not longer hold it.

               So in and as act of self-forgiveness, I started to use Slovak variation, sometime with combination with English language, but beginning always in Slovak, because I wanted to see what is within me, recognize and acknowledge the point which I am going to let go, and really let it go, thus forgive to myself.

               Within and as self-forgiveness, and letting go, and by letting go, thus I am giving myself the power and authority over myself, I am taking literally this away from my mind, and by letting go, I am becoming authority and the one who stand as power of myself over me, and not accepting and allowing myself no longer take this judgement back with my hands into myself, because I simply let it go.

               If point had multiple dimensions, if 5 or 10 or 500, do not matter, I had to see with how much “ hands “ I am holding this point within me, and by act of forgiving, I am letting go this point from “ all hands “ I found this point I have been holding within and as myself into.

               So, for me, self-forgiveness became the point letting go and at the same act giving power back to myself as where my power really belongs. Through this act, I was able to start to see, how I was giving my power to my mind at first place, and how I was taking this power away from my mind.

               If you would read my blog, all my articles, and if you would read all self-forgiveness, which I published, this would be just a tiny fraction, maybe 1 percent or even less, in context of self-forgiveness I walked for myself, because of following:

               Many times, when I realized some point within my mind, and start to apply self-forgiveness, I started to see mechanics directly within and as reality I am in, or from past, or from past lives, and I started to walk, around the house I live in, or I started to walk in the city, or river, or nature, and speaking self-forgiveness to myself as myself. After certain period of time, more likely years, I started to see more and more or deeper and deeper into myself, some self-forgiveness was about several dimension, some about more, but there was and situations, where I was walking hours and hours and hours, and forgiving myself all dimensions related to the original point as all dimensions I was starting to see and uncover, as one point is always leading to another, I couldn’t simply let anything related to the point I started with, remain within me, unforgiven.

               This can be imagined like this: Point with one dimension, is one cup, which I held within me and with my hands. Point with 500 dimensions, is like holding 500 cups within me. So, I had to see how I was holding these 500 hundred cups within me, and thus be able to let go and forgive the point in its entirety.

               After certain period of time, years, when I walked many points within me and when I let go many of them, each time, when another one I revealed within myself, and became aware of it, I simply couldn’t let this point be part of myself, because I was able to clearly see, that this is of the mind, and I simply didn’t wanted this point to be part of myself anymore, I do not wanted this point to have power over myself, and I couldn’t let my mind have the authority over me in this point any longer, so I had to release myself and let go.

               But here another point revealed, that sometimes, the origin point I started with, has been leading toward so many “cups” that even after hours and hours of putting these “cups” away, I was still not finished with this point, and I started to experience my body going literally into a “collapse”, so I had to stop putting this “cups” away and let them go, because I realized that some point has these “cups” so many, that I simply can not do it at once, meaning one day, and thus some of them, took really years to see them all and let go all.

               After years, I realized, that I became self-forgiveness of myself, and that mind can not longer have authority within me, and even the way which I have been sounding self-forgiveness to myself,  I started to speak and sounds self-forgiveness quite a different way, and the way I sound and speak self-forgiveness changed a lot, because I had to match the exact “frequency” or “vibration” or “wave” of creation of such points within me.

               So after many years, and after many roads walked with me as me and forgiving and letting go and giving to myself, I became the one who became literally self-forgiveness of myself, and here I stand and here I am embodiment of self-forgiveness of me as me as expression of me as who I am as awareness of me, until all will be self-forgiven and let go and transcended within and as me.

               So if you are walking the road of self-forgiveness of yourself, let self-forgiveness became you, became one and equal of self-forgiveness of yourself, and you will be sure, that you will never ever be lost again, or fooled, or deceived, be your mind.

               If you became self-forgiveness of yourself, you will reach silence of yourself, where the authority, direction, decision, of yourself, will became the expression of yourself, as who you really are, and you will not longer be the prisoner of your mind.

               Do it for yourself, no matter what, because, at the end, you will see.

Thanks, Juraj



              

            

No comments:

Post a Comment