Monday, July 23, 2018

Day 175: Walked impossible


               I walked what I thought in the past would be impossible to walk, as I had no vision, idea or projection within me as how I would be able to go through obstacles which has been in front of me that time.

               But, interestingly, I achieved what was impossible to achieve, through and be means I saw fit within days, weeks, months, many times questioning my own decision as why I chosen the solution I did, to pass obstacles I have been facing. In here, I doubt about those decision, as looking on them through right and wrong polarity, has been moving me nowhere but rather going through same points to again reconsider and review those decision, as I was the one who saw those reasons, as why I chosen the way I did.

               From certain perspective, I liked it, as for myself, I have to admit, years ago, anyone who would say to me what I will face, I would say to that persona, that it is insane and that by any means is something like that possible to happen. But it did, more than once, and thus I became more open to the path I chosen for myself.

               My decisions of this path, became hard off road and dirt has been splashing all around, and it could be dirtier road, despite the fact it was dirty as fuck. Anyway, as I passed by this still a bit bumpy in here, but the road became different, I could change tires to summer one, and looks like, I am going to highway, will see as where this will lead.

            And I had to embrace this decision, as I am the one, who see why I did what I did. And I am ok with this, I see me within this road, passenger becoming the driver.


Thx, Juraj



No comments:

Post a Comment