Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 4 : Patience


                I have to say, that most of my life I was impatient, when I wanted something thus immediately, get this or that or experience this, or resolve something but immediately, because if not immediately thus rather never and I let it go.

                With this attitude, I let behind me some unsolved things for a years, mostly in front of system and in front of authorities of the system, and as this points are coming back and I have to face what I unsolved before, everything is like lasting too long, all points which I solve took too long.

                The authorities have time, they are no in rush and they do not require serving to citizens in best manner and try and support to resolve task and issues best way. No, they have time and once problems occurs, I realized within this, how much I am dependent on decisions of the system and solutions systems provide.

                I have to be patient, I have to “ wait “ how much is required to wait, I have to do necessary steps to resolve it, but within this no nervous, no in rush, just be here, and step by step, participate on resolving that what needs to be resolved.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not resolve that I knew and was aware that needs to be resolved.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be impatient in solving tasks, issues, problems and want to do it immediately.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want to get things for myself and fix things immediately with any time frame allowed.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize that things in system work in time line thus the very same way have to be walked.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to demand to fix issues I created immediately.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be pissed off by the necessity to have time go for resolving issues, problems I created.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be pissed off that I am bound to time as my perception of past and future, instead of realizing that only what exist is moment here and who I am here within this moment will have consequence on each other moments.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define myself as impatient and thus create within me perception and need that I require things to be done/happen immediately.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like the fact that solutions for fixing problems require time line, step by step, moment by moment.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me rush and demand solutions immediately instead of realizing and see the very mechanics how things works.

I commit myself to be patient in front of facing problems, issues, tasks and do not create within me energy experiences in regards of steps required to make things done.

Thanks, Juraj







No comments:

Post a Comment