Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 152 : Fear of expressing self




                Many times I thought that to express myself different way than calmness and kindness is bad, evil or something which I should not do, as I perceived only the way of communication through this point as valid, but this is not so. It was just my own self dishonesty, my own self definitions as being the one who communicate always the calm, kind way and try to communicate each time possible this way.

                This comes from my believe, that intelligent persona is always able to communicate calm way, but is this self expression? Simply not, it was just believe, perception, idea about communication.

                Within this, I see the point of fear and existing in and as fear of expressing myself different way, as perception of unacceptability of this, but I see no point to be defined to specific type of communication, voice tonalities, yes I can decide I will do so, but not to be defined by this.

                Recently, I expressed myself very different way, expressing point by point towards persona I communicated with, within this I stood up within myself and I speak as me, me expressing me the moment I speak, and yes this could look various ways, but I trust me as my breath, I trust my breath more than anything else, even mind tried to convince me that I was bad, but I wasn’t. I was just expressing me, and within this I was quite satisfied with myself, and yes I enjoyed myself expressing me this different way, as I always thoughts it is bad, but, it is not.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself and my way of communication through perception and idea about calmness, kindness and define myself as kindness and calmness, not seeing and realizing that I trapped myself through idea, believe and perception of calmness, kindness, and thus limit myself as my expression as who I really am as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself as being calm and kind, as this definition see through slow speaking, low voice tonalities and thus express myself this way, not seeing and realizing that by this I trapped myself into believe, idea and perception of what being king and calm means,  because of thought that intelligent persona is always possible to communicate kind and calm way, not seeing and realizing that intelligence is just illusion of the mind defined by information and knowledge and thus that I defined myself that way I trapped myself and my expression into a believes and ideas about myself, through and as fear of expressing myself in self honesty, because all my life I expressed myself as the mind, as defined into and as projections, ideas and believes about myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that express myself different way than calm is bad, and thus judge myself as being bad when I expressed myself different way.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trap myself into an illusions of intelligence, being intelligent of what this intelligence mean or should mean, not seeing and realizing that mind defined through information and knowledge and thus I defined myself through this point.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that something like intelligence exists.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself through perception of intelligence, information and knowledge, and thus see myself as being intelligent.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that I can be intelligent persona.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive and think that anybody can or is intelligent and by this define myself as comparison of information and knowledge I have and others have and by this see myself as more or less, and thus exist within and as mind as comparison, judgment and more –less as self definition, separation from myself through this points.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself through my communication as self definition of being calm and kind, and thus trap myself into a illusion of being good or trying to be good because of my own existence in and as polarity of good and bad, where this calmness and kindness while communicating is seeing as good and anything else seeing as bad, not seeing and realizing that by this I trapped myself into a illusion of good and bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear to express myself differently while communicating than calm way or kind way as my fear of being judged, rejected or diminished when I will express myself differently.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that when I will communicate, express or behave different way than calm and kind, thus I will be rejected by those I speak with.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trap myself into a definitions of communication and sharing of the points as being calm each moment possible and by this control myself through and as fear of expressing myself differently than this way.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to exist within and as fear of expressing myself different way than my own self definition as being calm and kind during conversation.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to never question the way I speak, how I speak and why I defined myself into this behavior, expression, instead of investigate the words I use, why I use them, what those words carry, why those words carry that, what is polarity within words I speak, and if yes to investigate what this means for myself, how I defined myself and why.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to exist within and as perception, idea and believe that to express anything differently than kind or calm way is unacceptable and thus bad and forbidden, instead of see and realize that I limited , enslave and trapped myself into this illusion of communication, expression and sharing.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment