Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 150 : People are unlimited idiots




                After specific scenario I faced with my flat mate, I experienced backchat as my mind telling towards people how people are idiots, specifically as the point of their blindness, as no actual understanding even what they speak, and this was because of point of anger and blame directed towards myself, by that persona.

                I had no reaction during conversation, just several periods after this back chat came up, and the seeing others as unlimited idiots, as they even are no able to communicate.

                Interestingly, because of one event, I thrown all people into one bag and marked them as idiots within my mind, because and by this I can stand separate by them and see them as stupid and myself not. Therefore polarity of superior and inferior came up, as those which do not understand what they became are seeing as less and thus myself as more, specifically those where lack of communication skills has been experienced and seen.

                Within this, I realized that I was exactly the same. I had no ability to communicate effectively, I was not able recognize what is going on within me, I didn’t understood why I said what I said, I had no clue what it is to direct myself and my words, and so, and by this, I see that I judged myself because of who I was in my past.

                This judgment is and as the point of not wanting to stand equal and one with those who direct towards myself their anger, their blame, their issues which they do not solved, and thus do not want to participate on anything with them.

                The point of this judgment also states, the perception of myself being tired to explain so called educated people the simplest points of behaviors, patterns and continuously explain even basic words and their meaning. In this judgment is merged point of seeing people which claim they are educated and have universities and claim their wisdom as absolute retards. As with this type of people I experienced most difficult conversations, because of the point of effective brainwashing which has been applied on them during studies, and simply I have no intentions to fight, but I saw people like to even during speech, and thus validate their ego, and I simply refuse.

                In this, I forgot I was exactly the same.

                The education which has been applied on each one of us, has been the theft of the true wisdom and replaced by lies and dogmas, thus each one of us simply needs to be re-educated, as the education system is abuse of each participant in such system, simply, because of lies being presented as true, thus submission and acceptance of students of such lies is inevitable if they want to live in and follow the system, as system is what each one of us became.


                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as the point of creating myself as superior and them as inferior and thus exist within and as mind design of superiority and inferiority.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as the point of separation from them and thus from myself and do not want to be involved into their issues they are facing and thus do not want to support them because of accepted and allowed creation of perception of myself being tired to explain over and over the same points to everyone.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as the point of separation from them because of perception and judgment of them as being perfectly brainwashed and by this forgot that I was exactly the same and thus I am able to assist and support them in issues they are facing.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as a point of not wanting to stand equal and one with those which are directing towards myself their anger, blame and issues they experience, not seeing and realizing that what is going on within them I can support and assist them to see, realize and understood why such events are taking place.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as a point of my own anger towards myself and who I was in the past and why I became who I was and wanting to separate from the past.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge others as unlimited idiots and absolute retards as a platform to make from myself more and them to be less because they have no clue what they experience and by this wanting to be the one who is superior and thus have power over them, as I see and realize that have power over those in fear is simple, not seeing and realizing the real power is to stand equal and one with everyone and everything in and as breath and if possibility of assist and support is seen thus do so.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to separate from my past, and from the future, not seeing and realizing that this is impossible as the past do not exists and future is not created as only moment of here is real and only this one moment will exist and remain always.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that superiority and inferiority is not real, it is just design of the mind as make believe as what is real is in equality and oneness of physical.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to blame those in my past for that what they had done unto me, to blame them for such abuse, manipulation and lies directed towards myself, not seeing and realizing that blame and judgment is the point of separation from myself as others, not seeing and realizing that I became exactly the same as abuser, manipulator and liar and parasite of the life as parasite of physical, and thus it is my responsibility to assist and support everyone possible to stop such behavior and start to live as equals.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to participate on back chats of the mind and by this direct towards others my judgment as point of wanting to separate myself from them and do not want to stand equal and one with them and thus with myself.

Thanks, Juraj


               

No comments:

Post a Comment