Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coffee break

                I loved to drink coffee with sugar, I could not imagine drinking it without it. Simply, I had to have sugar in it. I was addicted to that taste.

                I stopped to put sugar into coffee, and I pushed myself to drink it just as it is. Probably after 30 days, once I was in conversation with friend and very in the mind, so I automatically put sugar into coffee, and after I tasted it I realized I put there sugar.

                I was disgusted by the taste of coffee with the sugar, how sugar dramatically change the taste by itself and it is no more coffee, but sweet “ bullshit “

                I never came back to put sugar into coffee, once was enough.

                I do not experience anything while drinking the coffee, simply nothing, just enjoying the taste of it.

Thanks, Juraj

No comments:

Post a Comment