Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Self forgiveness - I forgive to myself - 3

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like winning.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like losing.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like winning money, in games, in conversations.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like losing money, in games, in conversations.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like jeans.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like shirts.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like sweaters.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like touch.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to get what I want.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like play dota.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like playing billiard.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like playing bowling.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like swimming.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like kayaks.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to play Legion.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like be without responsibilities.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like coffee.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to smoke.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to play for money.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to lie.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to manipulate.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the cola.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like water.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like lounge, trance, and chill out music.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to be alone.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to be without money and thus without problems as I defined money as problems.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define money as problem.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to be without problems.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like dancing.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to look clever.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like chocolate.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat meat.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat pomes frites.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat vegetables.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat garlic.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat onion.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat tomatoes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat potatoes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat paprika.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat sunflower seeds.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat chips.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat bread and butter with ham.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to eat boiled eggs.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to drink coffee.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to drink black tea with citrus and honey.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like cooking.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like sleeping.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like resting.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like doing nothing.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to postpone my duties and responsibilities.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to consider others once I need them.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like to care about myself.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the word like.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to charge word like with positive energy.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to charge word dislike with negative energy.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like word dislike.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like when no one push on me.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like when someone push on me.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like my likes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like my dislikes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge my likes as positive.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge my dislikes as negative.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the night.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the red color.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like black color.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like pink color.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge pink color as negative and charge it as negative because of perception that only gays wear pink colors.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like women.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to dislike men.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to behave towards women with positive attitude and towards man with negative attitude.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the polarity of the mind.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like my bounds and my chains.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like unknown.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define myself according my likes and according my dislikes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be calm and relaxed.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like anything which makes me out of my balance.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge alcohol as negative.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like alcohol.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge my knowledge and information as positive.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like my limitations.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like my desires.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like who I am as system.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like who I am as a machine.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the way I live.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like my judgments.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the future.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like the past.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to remains stuck in past and the future.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the thought that this is all I am.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like the realization that I am limited and bounded and chained and that my life has been pre-programmed and that I never lived myself but just script.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that thoughts are me.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I am who is creating the thoughts and to think that thoughts are real.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define myself according the thoughts which my mind shows me.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like some thoughts and to do not like some thoughts.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I have to follow the thoughts which I like and define myself through this thoughts.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge some thoughts as weird, ridiculous, bad, wrong, insane, crazy.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to limit myself according thoughts in my mind.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that smoking is freedom.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that when I smoke thus this is my free will, instead of realizing that simply I am enslaving myself into something outside of my and creating addiction towards it.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to believe that I am free.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to lock myself into cycles of repeating the same mistakes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I am inferior towards my mind.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be directed by the mind and by the thoughts mind shows me.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live in polarity of the mind.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that mind is all which exists.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I am my believes and desires.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I have to fulfill my likes and my desires.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like to work.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like current financial system.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to blame others for current financial system.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to blame other for their allowances and acceptances.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like to eat pasta.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to charge pasta with negative and judge it as negative.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like to eat boiled vegetables.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like sauces.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like sun and warm from the sun but do not like sunrays because of sensitivity of my eyes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like coldness.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to like the lights in the night.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like word rape.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like word abuse.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge words rape and abuse as bad and charge it as negative.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge word love as positive.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge word problem as negative.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like empty wallet.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like bank account with zero balance.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like bank account with minus balance.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like my falls.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like repeating the same mistakes.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think that I have to learn some lesson.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to believe that I have to go through pain, problems, and mistakes in my life.
I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not like spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment