Friday, September 30, 2011

Self forgiveness - I forgive to myself - 2

I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that god exists.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that god is something separate from me, something out there, something which gave me life, something which is guiding me, something which want something from me, instead of realizing that no such god exists, I am here as breath as life therefore I give the life to myself.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that I have to pray for god, that I have to follow the god as mind construct, instead of realizing that any explanation or idea about the god in this world is just product of the mind and therefore completely fake, I am not the mind, I am here as breath.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to project the responsibility on " god ", instead of realizing that I am responsible for myself and nobody else is responsible just me.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to create idea about the " god "
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to believe that this idea is real.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to act on this idea, instead of realizing that I am not idea, that I am not believe, that I do not have to believe to anything, that I am simply here, as breath as life.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that if sometime I do not generate money that it is my failure, instead of realizing, that it is in such conditions normal to also do not generate the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to judge myself according the generated or not generated money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that it is crucial to generate money now, instead of realizing that I have to follow specific steps for successful generating of money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to start to generate the fear within myself when I generate money, that I will lose those generated money, instead of realizing that I am directive principle and therefore I direct what I will do with those generated money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that I do not know what is enough when I generate the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think, that I have to wait on something "external" or put responsibility on something "external" when I want to generate the money, instead of realizing that I direct how much, when and where I will use the money for next generating of money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to fear to use money for generating money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to generate any emotion regarding of how, when and how much money I use for generating the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to not be stable and silent within myself, during the usage of money for generating the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to not be here when I use money for generating the money, instead of realizing, that whenever I am, I am here.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to create relationship with the money, instead of realizing, that I am the money as the physical, as one and equal to them.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to believe that something " external' is responsible for my actions, when I am generating the money, instead of realizing that something like believing do not exists, that I am fully responsible how , when and how much money I use for generating the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to create emotions like anxiety, verbosity, fear during my action of usage of money for generating the money, instead of realizing that I am always here, that those emotions do not exists, that those emotions are of the mind and I am not the mind therefore I am here , stable as breath as infinite expression of me.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that I have to stick to some rule when I generate the money, instead of realizing that such action is also expression of me, also the way how I generate the money is also expression of me, not following the fears, desires, anxiety, terror which are of the mind.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself that I do not allow to myself to express myself when I generate the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to suppress myself when I generate the money.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to forget that generating the money is also the expression of myself.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to think that the way how I generate the money, that I have to believe in something, instead of realizing that it is the expression of myself.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to connect and create any emotion like anxiety, stress, fear, to the way how I generate the money, instead of realizing that it is my pure expression, as me, as here as breath.
I forgive to myself that I accepted and allowed to myself to create the idea of god as money , instead of realizing that it is just separation of the mind from myself as physical, and I am here as breath as equal and one as everything in existence, therefore as money as physical also, not as perception of the mankind.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that I can be scared by something, instead of realizing, that I am here as breath equal and one, therefore something like to be scared is statement of the mind, I am not the mind therefore I cannot be scared, as I cannot scare myself.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that Satan exists, as polarity to god, as god as good and Satan as bad, instead of realizing that god and Satan are just information/knowledge/imagination of the mind as also good/bad as imagination as mind and polarity friction of the mind, and I am not the mind, I am here as breath as equal and one.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that devil/Satan exists, or that it is synonym for bad things, instead of realizing that nothing like stand/devil/god exists, all are such imagination of the mind and I am not the mind, I am here as breath , equal and one.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that something like heaven or hell exists, instead of realizing that it is simply polarity friction of the mind, and I am not the mind, I am here as life.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that I do not know how to share energy with my body, how to work with energy accumulated in my body, and how to give energy back to the body, to each cell, as equal and one as me as breath here.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to believe in pictures.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to create the picture of myself, instead of realizing, that I am not the picture, as I am here as breath as one and equal.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to create the relationships between the dots and with such creating the picture instead of realizing that I am not the dots, I am not the picture, and I am not the relationship.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted myself as a picture, instead of realizing that I am not the picture, I am not the shape, I am not the color.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to live according the shapes, colors, pictures.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself as color, as shape, as picture, instead of realizing that those are of the mind, and I am not the mind, I am here as breath as life.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to put the value on pictures, to put value on shapes and colors, instead or realizing that I am here equal and one, all pictures, all shapes, all colors are also equal and one.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that tiredness exists, instead of realizing, that only mind can be tire and I am not the mind, I am here as breath.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to feed the tiredness of the mind.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to believe that tiredness is real, instead of realizing that this is of the mind and I am not the mind, I am here as life, equal and one to all.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to believe that my hands can be tired.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that my body can be tired, instead of realizing that my body just need rest, nothing more or less.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that I am three dimensional, instead of realizing, that such statement is statement of the mind, and I am not the mind, I am here as life as one as equal to all, therefore I am not dimensional, I am here.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear to be self honest.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear to be myself.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear to give up what's not real within me.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to do not stand up for myself absolute in each breath.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to judge myself for what I allowed and accepted.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to judge myself for who I am.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear who I am.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear what happened to me when only I am.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to fear to be who I really am.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself that light exists.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to think that light is real.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself that I am defined by the light.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to create and believe the definitions about me, about myself, instead of realizing that I am here as breath as life, equal and one with all existence but not defined by this existence, not defined by any thought, any idea, any fear, any believe, any emotion, any movement, simple I am not defined by anything.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to define sound.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to define myself according the sound of the mind, instead of realizing that I am not defined by sound of the mind, I am not the sound of the mind, I am not resonance as sound of the mind, I am here as self, as breath, equal  and one as all.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to create the polarity friction as judgment as sound of the mind as judgment as good and bad sound, instead of realizing, that something like good and bad sound simply do not exist, that it is just sound of the mind, perceptions of the mind and understanding of the mind what sound is, and I am not sound of the mind in anyway whatsoever, as I am here as breath, equal and one with all as one.
I forgive to myself that I allowed and accepted to myself to desire to get back my money from gambling machine, and judging the person sitting nearby me, when I played and lost all money, and thinking that it is his responsibility for my lose, instead of realizing, that it was not my money, it was money as physical as me, equal and one, and my responsibility for outcome which was lose, because I was hearing somebody else and not myself, and thus greed has been activated within me, fear of lose and self pity. Self judgment for created lose and self comparison and judgment of person sitting nearby me, and with such judgment I judge myself. No more judgment, as I am here, as life, equal and one with all creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment