Sunday, October 30, 2011

Self forgiveness - The voice in my head

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that voice in my head is me speaking, instead of realizing that it is mind speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give attention and value to the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that this voice in my head speaking it is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to the voice in my head to direct me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to stop the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as mind speaking voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this voice in my head is trustworthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do not stop voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that voice in my head must be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that this voice in my head wants the best for me as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hear what the voice in my head is speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hear the reason of the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hear the needs, desires, and words in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that words spoken silently in my head are real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that words poping up in my head and chatting are me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that maybe something can be true from the word which mind speaks to me, instead of realizing that each word mind speaks is illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself as inferior towards the words in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself inferior towards the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place mind as superior towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give value to the words mind speaks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live according the words mind speaks within me in my head.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do not stand up against voice in my head but rather hear it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hear even one word in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give attention to the words in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as inferior towards my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as who I am according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I have to define myself as who I am according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I have to follow the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I have to do what the voice of the mind in my head present to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me as personality according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am less than voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am not able to stop the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am not strong enough to stop the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am too weak to stand up against voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am voice in my head and that this voice is all I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create relationship within me with voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as an illusion of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as delusion that voice in my head is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I stop voice in my head thus I will not know what to do or how to direct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create habits, patterns of my life and my living according voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live out the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect memories to voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect past to the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect future projections to voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to stop my patterns, my habits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lock myself within and as mind voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remained locked within my mind, instead of realizing that I am able to stop the voice in my head, my thoughts, my habits, my patterns and free myself from dictate of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive voice in my head as authority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that to hear words in my head is normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that the voice in my head could be beneficial to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I can use the voice in my head as cross reference.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I can use the mind for solving the problems I created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as an shadow of the mind, dictated and directed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit myself according dictate of the mind as voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in submission and inferiority towards the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuck me with the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give permission to the voice in my head to direct me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give meaning to the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that if I hear anything in my head thus it have to be real, instead of realizing that anything which pop up in my head it is just illusion of my mind, just program, script, pre-written program which I gave permission to follow and live out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that mind is over the matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that what matters is mind, instead of realizing, that what matters is matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe, that I am limitation of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I have to be limited.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that limitation is real, instead of realizing that mind by itself is limitation because of design as script and program.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I am less than the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from existence according limitation of the mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment