Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nasty – Move fucking bitch


Some days ago, I experienced one day, events where like everything from beginning to the end was against me.

Situation, scenarios, and interactions with people like everybody and everything wanted to make me angry. I was calm and each event I breathe through, except two.

The woman driver in front of my car, driving really slowly, blocking me with her car, making chaos, and direction light turned on to the left but driving in right side.

First time in my life I allowed myself loudly to shout on somebody in the car, I shouted loudly that she is a fucking bitch.

Moment after that I realized, what the fuck I am shouting on her? I do not know a shit why she drives so slowly, why her direction light is turned on to the left but not changing the direction, I do not know a shit how much she is experienced driver, and maybe she is just looking for something here or searching for somebody whom she should pick up. Thus I let go this moment and then forgave myself to being nasty on her, even she was not aware of it.

I realized, why I allowed myself to shout on her, because of the perception of myself that I am good driver, and that the half of the nation should gave back their driving licenses because they drive “ badly “. The perception that I am more than them just because I faced more situations thus my behavior while driving is different, just because I drove more roads, or more kilometers, from this the perception that I am more has been born.

And, I am not. I am not more than anybody else in their own car, each one of us just have different skills and different experiences while driving, thus each one of us drive the car according the best skills we have in such moments.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment