Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 139 : I am not free




                Perception of freedom, to be free or free choice, is absolutely misunderstood and misinterpreted, and in any means, I am not able to say that I am free.

                For me, to be free means, that I decide who I am, what I do, why I do, without any thought in my head, without any desire, projection, idea, believe, to make decisions not by knowledge and information, not by anything of this world, not by anything of the mind, but just only me as expression of me as breath, in equality and oneness with everything which exists.

                Therefore, I am far away from this point, and, I am not free until everything which exists is free, because what exist is me.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that no one is free until all are equally free.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see that freedom, free will and free decisions do not exists, as everyone is enslaved and trapped within and as mind existence of thoughts.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that I am fully responsible for this existence and I am part of the existence and thus each part of existence is mirror of whole.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that what exists here is mirror of me.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that I am equal with each particle in existence.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that I accepted to enslave me by my own acceptances and allowances towards me.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that I enslaved me by the information and knowledge of this world.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that I am the one who gave up on life and became parasite of physical in separation from physical and to became the life I have to gave up the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that anything I gave up of the mind is never giving up on myself but just illusion.
                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that what is possibly to be given up, is therefore illusion and what is real will remain.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that only I will remain when I gave up on everything of the mind, as presence of me as awareness of me in and as breath of life.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment