Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 142 : Positive and negative – Same shit




                The positive blind me to see what is part of myself as negative, the negative shows me what I became and why.

                The positive directs me away from me, the negative destroy and dishonor me.

                The positive, delude me and trap into illusions, negative shows how I judge myself and why.

No matter which polarity is within and as me, which polarity is still part of “my life”, it is the same bullshit and same energy and same addiction of energy.

                It is cool to see and realize, that positive and negative, is simply not real.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge myself as positive and negative in separation from myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to live in polarities of the mind as positive and negative, instead of be here present within and as the moment and see and realize that nothing of polarities is real, just delusions of the mind as desires, projections, ideas, believes, definitions, judgments, separation myself from myself because of accepted living as the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself do not stop each moment here.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that I am able to stop everything and anything which is of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to myself to see and realize that I am able to be directive principle of my life in self honesty with myself.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment