Saturday, May 7, 2011

Information and knowledge


                There was a believe within me, that if I know a lot of things, that if I understand, that if I know how things works that I am wise, that I am intelligent, that I am someone.

                But what this says? Just only amount of books, articles, stories I was able to read and understand through my mind, through my own definitions and limitation, and from this create self-deluded idea that I am wise. Lol.

                Nothing like someone wise exists, nothing like intelligence exists, and nothing and nobody like smart person exists.

                Just look around, look closely and without judgment, look without the believes, look at the systems we live in and people in this system. What do you see?

Thanks, Juraj

1 comment:

  1. That we accepted really big fuckup which manifests destruction.

    ReplyDelete