Friday, May 13, 2011

Judgment as foundation for back chat


                I judged lot of times people around me, mostly because of their behavior, how they speak and what they speak and why they speak. Now I do not judge, I see it.
               
                Common sense without judgment, and thus it is possible to see through the words of others.

                I judged myself a lot, within me in my mind, for my failures, for my decisions, for the steps I did and wanted to take it back. I even judged the thoughts within me, and I stopped.

                And this all, just came from my morality and polarity of the mind, where I defined what is good and what is bad, nothing like that exists.

                Only what is here exists, and it is never good or bad.

Thanks, Juraj

               

No comments:

Post a Comment