Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 132 : Definition of sex – Desire for sex




                Many times I have been solving within me the points related to my sexuality, and interestingly the definition of sex, sexuality, or sexual desires, projections, was and is intertwined with many other points, in meaning, how I see myself as a male and how I see females, how I experienced sex and sexual events I lived, and thus how I shaped, molded and defined myself as a male and the experiences of me.

                The starting point and thus creation point within me of sexuality and energy coming from this point is based on perception of female pelvic area, lower stomach area, basement of the legs in and as joints connected in pelvis, and perception of the area between upper thighs and thus area of vagina and thus this picture of female lower/mid part of body.

                The desire to explore and have a sex with woman comes from point of wanting to explore and get what females keep hidden, and thus want to get to a point of uncover that what is hidden in front of my eyes, and also as a point of want to achieve this part of female body as a highest goal for satisfaction of myself, in and as sex, sexuality and fulfillment of myself through sex, and thus definition of myself and fulfillment of myself through sex and getting that what is sometimes hard to achieve.

                Thus desire of sex became created by me, within me as wanting to achieve that what is hidden in front of me, that I perceive that this is hidden and that women hide this part of their body, desire to get to this part of female body and be able to explore this, as hope of getting to this point and at the same time fear that I will not achieve this or will not get permission from female to explore her body and this area of her body, where I connected within me to this point or female body sexual fantasies, projections, ideas, believes, hope, desire and self fulfillment as experiencing the energy within me by ability to get permission from female to explore her body.

                From this comes perception of female body, as unequal connections created within me as perception of specific part of female, as picture representation where to the pelvic area I connected the highest priority, than this goes through female buttocks, legs, how female moves, breasts, neck, lips, ears, and the projections what can be done with all this parts of female body as energy connections to touches of female body and thus energy experiences of touch created within me towards this points, and thus accepted energy experiences and definitions of sex and sexuality by and through pictures and energy connections to touch based on unequal perception of female body, where some part has more value and some parts less value, and by this generate the friction within and as me as polarity of more and less and thus living as mind design of less/more, where the creation of energy within me is ensured and thus kept mind “alive”.

                Within this the inferiority / superiority took place, as perception of myself based on points and achievements I was able to “achieve” with female, as a perception and look of – how far I am able to get with female in relation of my body and her body, and what is perceived within me as highest “goal“.

                By this I created and shaped and molded myself as the approach characters towards females, based on fear where fear have been perceived as love and separation of myself from female and thus perceiving female as not myself and not equal to myself, where based on amount of fear generated towards female I shaped my approach and my speech and utilized the characters for getting to the point of achieve the “goal” and achieve the prize therefore to be a “winner” as the one who get to a point of that which I perceived within me as highest “prize” and “goal” as getting the permission from female to  explore her body to a point of being able to explore, experience the touches of female pelvic area with anything I am able to, as fingers, penis, lips, tongue where different energy play outs took place and by this create the friction as superior / inferior, more / less, like / do not like and thus exist as mind designs and mind slave of energy as energy addict.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define sex and define sexuality.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself as sexuality and sexual expression through and as pictures.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to positively charge word sex, separate myself from word sex and exist within and as separation from word sex and as mind judgment of word sex as positive.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to define sex and define sexuality and by this create within me the idea and believe about sex and what sex should be or how I should experience myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create within me desires related to sex and sexuality as self definitions about sex and what sex should be.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that sex is about energy experiences and energy release from my body, not seeing and realizing that sexual energy is created actually as fear, anger and anxiety.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from females and thus see myself as male as separated entity from females and thus see myself through definitions about sex and sexuality, as perception of my body as male and perception of female body.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that if I want to have sex with female I have to make this, that I have to be one who start to speak about sex, that I have to be one who show the female that I like her and want her, and by this live out myself as definitions about sex and what sex should be as energetic experiences within me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I as male have to prove to female that I am good partner for her, that she will allow to have sex with me and accept me as partner for sex.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to be always the one who is starting the sexual points to speak, express and show.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I as a male have always get female and her attention and prove her that I am good for her to have sex with me, and thus exist within and as mind believe about myself and polarity of the mind as good / bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to shape, mold, and define myself according definitions about sex, projections about sex, energetic charges I put into a pictures and from this generate energy, desire to want to see this pictures and want to get this pictures.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to base sex and sexuality on pictures and see sex through pictures and my experiences as energy movements by these definitions I placed towards these pictures.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to see naked females and that I need to see naked females and that I desire to see naked females.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define female body and charge female body with sexual energy and by this create within and as me to want to see, touch and experience female body and thus get for myself energy experiences.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to based sex and sexuality as definitions of sex of female pelvic area, female upper legs and lower stomach area, and to this pictures connect positive and sexual energy charge and thus exist within and as mind judgment of female body as positive, in perception and believe that this is what I want, need and desire to touch, experience and feel as energy experiences within me through touches of female body and thus use and abuse female for getting the energy experiences for myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself as starting point of sex and sexuality as energy experiences within me and my penis as connection of sexual energy towards female body, legs, vagina, belly and connect this picture to my penis as energy experience between myself and picture I saw and thus think and believe that this is sex and sexual energy and that this experience is that what I need, want and desire explore, experience and get for myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to connect projections, ideas and believe about female body and female legs, vagina as picture presentation in front of me and thus charge this picture with positive and sexual energy charge and exist within and as mind separation from female body, as picture definition within my mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself too based sex and sexuality of myself on picture presentation of female body and thus exist in and as mind design of picture and relationship created towards this picture.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from female body through picture presentation of female body and think and believe that I am separated from female and thus desire to be with female, experience female body and thus exist as mind separation from female and myself, instead of see female as one and equal with me as awareness as life.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that females keep their vaginas hidden and thus create within me desire to want to get that what is hidden and experience this what is hidden, to touch and uncover.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to desire to want to touch female as a point of wanting to achieve that what I perceived females keep hidden and through this create within me the desire, want and need to explore this, and create within me energy experiences of this part of female body.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to connect to touches of my hands, lips, fingers, penis energy charge, and charge this with positive energy and thus want and desire to experience this energy within me and exist as mind slave as polarity design of positive / negative.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive touching and exploring of female body as a goal and achievement and if this is done create within and as me the energy experience of satisfaction and thus separate myself from satisfaction, instead of be satisfied with myself as who I am here as physical body.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive exploring of female body as fulfillment, and thus separate myself from fulfillment, instead of fulfill myself in and as breath, as physical being which is here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define satisfaction and fulfillment through sex and sexuality as definition about sex as what sex should be based on picture presentations ideas, believe and energy experiences connected to this, instead of fulfill myself and satisfy myself in completion of me as who I am as physical here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that it is hard to achieve to explore female body that I have, need or want to achieve this as sexual desire of energy experiences.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hope that female will give me permission to explore her body and at the same time fear that I will not get this permission and thus exist as mind friction and mind design of hope and fear and through this create within and as me anxiety as energy experience.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that if female do not give me permission to explore her body thus I am not good enough and not worthy and thus exist as mind design of polarity as more / less, instead of give myself permission to explore my body as myself and thus fulfill myself and satisfy myself though exploring me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to never give myself permission to explore myself as physical body.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to enjoy my body, to explore my body, to fulfill myself and satisfy myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to be intimate with my physical body and do not see each part of my body equally as equality of physical as who I really am.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to like and enjoy my body and express myself as physical as breath.

                                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate female body into parts and section and connect to each section and each part different value and different energy charge as positive and thus exist as inequality of me and myself as physical body, and by this perceive my body as unequal, where I separated parts of my body and gave different value and different attention  to myself as my physical body and thus exist within and as mind as inequality, instead of see myself as one, as completion, as fulfillment, as satisfaction as one and equal as physical as who I really am.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create within me the friction because of unequal perception of female body and my body, where I gave highest energy charge towards female vagina, buttocks, legs, breast, neck, lips and ears and towards myself as penis, buttocks, belly, neck lips and ears and see this parts of female and my body as more than other parts of this bodies and thus exist within and as mind design of polarity as more / less and by this generate energy for the mind and exist as mind slave.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to participate on mind design of more / less and thus gave permission to the mind to generate energy through me existing as two polarities as more / less.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive myself as superior when I get permission to explore female body and inferior if not and thus exist as mind polarity design of inferiority / superiority.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create relationship between myself and female based on desire for sex and desire to explore her body, instead of see myself as one and her also and each other as equal to each other in oneness and equality as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to rank myself based on measurement of how far I get with female with exploring her body and what are the points she allowed to myself to do with her body and based on this gave myself value, as more I get thus more value I have, and less I get thus less value I have and by this exist as mind design of polarity as more / less where I accepted to myself to live the desires, projections, ideas and believes about sex, sexuality and what sex between male and female should be as picture presentation in my mind and energy connection towards female body and to the touches of female body towards myself and towards her body, where by this touches I generated sexual energy because of my existence in separation from the female body as mind design.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive sex with female as a goal, as achievement which makes me male, instead of se and realize that I do not have to achieve anything in regards of female body and that I am male expression as physical here as physical design of my body.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forget to express myself as sex and what is real expression of me as sex as physical body as expression of me as physical here, because I live all my life projection’s, ideas, believes about sex and what sex should be, as pictures and energies.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create within and as me characters of approaching of female based on fear, sort females because of her bodies and thus shape, mold myself and my behaviors according this, instead of be the same each moment I am here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to see sex as a goal and getting sex as a prize and thus see myself as a winner if I have sex with female and loser if not and thus exist as mind design of competition, where I connected this into getting sex or not.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself shape and mold myself as the approach characters towards females, based on fear where fear have been perceived as love and separation of myself from female and thus perceiving female as not myself and not equal to myself, where based on amount of fear generated towards female I shaped my approach and my speech and utilized the characters for getting to the point of achieve the “goal” and achieve the prize therefore to be a “winner” as the one who get to a point of that which I perceived within me as highest “prize” and “goal” as getting the permission from female to  explore her body to a point of being able to explore, experience the touches of female pelvic area with anything I am able to, as fingers, penis, lips, tongue where different energy play outs took place and by this create the friction as superior / inferior, more / less, like / do not like and thus exist as mind designs and mind slave of energy as energy addict.

Thanks, Juraj

               

No comments:

Post a Comment