Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 140 : Balance of me




                I realized interesting point, in regards of balancing and stabilizing myself as presence of me within this world.

                The moment I accept myself to balance me through feelings and emotions as polarity of other, I am fucked and this is not real balance and not real stability, this is just balancing myself as the mind as direct opposite of my fellow participant in conversation.

                Real balance is physical, in and as breath, not matter what, only breath, me as breath, with the breath, is only real balance and real stability.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to balance and stabilize myself through the mind as experience of polarity towards another, instead of see and realize that this is not real stability and not real balance, but just following the program of polarity as design of balancing of experiences between participants.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that only and one possible point of stability is physical in moment here, with the breath as standing here as presence of me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to experience something, not seeing and realizing that this experiencing something is just desire of the mind for energy movement and energy experience, not seeing and realizing that I as presence of me do not need to experience anything of the mind as the moment, as I am here and aware of me.


Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment