Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 141 : What I participate on?




                The point of participating on anyone feelings, emotions is bullshit and the same way within and as me. If I directly participate on any energy experiences of anyone, in this I am not supporting them but enslaving in and as the mind, as I am validating of one emotions and validating of one to be right by such experiences and therefore keeping them trapped into their own illusions.

                To be support for someone means that I do not participate on any bullshit of the mind as energy experiences, on any projections, ideas and believe, but just I am here and communicate the points which came up, without any feeling / emotional additions to my words, but just me as expression of breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, that any moment I do not express myself as breath here, thus I am living the characters of the mind as mirror of the past experiences as memory.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that nothing of my life as the past is no more here, no more here, and the only and one moment which is here is real.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize, the simplicity of living here in and as one moment and therefore do only that what is possible to be done within on moment.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that validating someone ego, point of view, feelings, emotions, thoughts, projections, ideas and believes is deception of me and keeping others in their own self delusion and supporting their living as the mind.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment