Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 131 : Forgotten body




                I forgot in my life that I am the flesh as body living here, I forgot myself as body and I forgot expressing myself as physical body, as I learned and teach myself to express myself and live myself according others I observed around me.

                I forgot myself as who I am as flesh and I forgot myself as life, as the mind became my living, interestingly mind did great job.

                I separated myself from the flesh as believe that mind is more than flash became my living, perception and believe that mind is more, is quite interesting, because in fact mind is subject to physical, never vice versa.

                And within this, I became less than mind because I followed mind, thus who I became if mind is less than physical and subject to, and my living less than mind and subject to mind? Thus I became just shadow of life, in perception that I live, but this was never so.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to became the follower of the mind as shadow of life, as the one who became system as programmed entity and thus living that what has been implanted to me through my acceptance of my own brainwashing as perceptions, ideas and believes I copied from my environment and thus accepted to live and follow.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forget myself as physical body.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forget myself being, living and expressing here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forge that I am physical and not the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not realize that only what exist as myself is here, and whatever is of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive that I can be at other places, instead of see and realize that it is only one place I am and that is here as my physical body as flesh.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to became less than mind and thus less than illusion created and based on memories, instead of stand up within and as me for myself and became equal and one with the mind and with the flesh to see and realize that I am not the mind but flesh.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment