Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 137 : Places and me




                I became living in and as polarity of places as dark – Light, and this was because when I was a child, I liked to hide myself into a bad, where I did that place like tent, and inside was darkness and I liked and enjoyed that darkness, as only me was there and no one could go inside, and that was the place I felt myself safety, as I was not afraid of the dark, I became afraid of the light.


                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself because of positive energy charge towards darkness and thus hide myself in dark of me where no one see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create within me positive energy charge towards darkness, and thus search for places where darkness is to experience safety and belonging and the place as my domain.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that darkness is good and light is bad and thus exist in and as mind polarity of good / bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to feel and experience safety on places where darkness is and thus hide myself in dark.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create fear towards the light and judge light as bad and thus exist as mind polarity of darkness as good and light as bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe and perceive the places where darkness is as my world, my domain, my belonging and think and believe that that are places where I belong to, not seeing and realizing that no matter which place I am I am still here, no matter if dark or light is present.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hide myself as me to the dark and places where dark is and create within me likeness towards those places.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to run away from reality as that what is possible to be seen through my physical eyes as that what is here and what is created on places where darkness is, and thus perceive reality as boring, frightening and want to remain hidden on places where darkness and dark is, because of likeness towards those places and dislike towards reality as light.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to run away from reality and judge reality as where Is light as bad and create within me the sense of dislike, and charge reality by itself with negative energy charge, and places where is dark, which are isolated and hidden perceive as good, and charge with positive energy.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive reality as world as boring and thus perceive myself as boring and judge myself as boring.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive reality through light as being outside and where darkness as being inside and thus search for places where I can feel inside, safety, not judgment and belonging, not seeing and realizing that each place I am thus I belong there as my presence as physical as breath.

Thanks, Juraj
 

No comments:

Post a Comment