Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 133 : Frightened in the mind as not being here


                I walked recently my way at the morning, and because I was not awaken completely and I was bit in a hurry thus I forgot my breath just for few moments and thus I became walking in my mind as looking into the future as projection of several hours what I will do, how I will get there and so. This was just for few moments, and thus I became unaware of my environment, just week overview what I have in front of my legs.

                Suddenly, something very fast came into my view crossing my way very close to me, something white like ball and within that moment I became frightened as within moment I do not recognized what it is, and because I was walking in the mind thus experience of frightening of this object moving took place, it was vast, fat and big energy experience within one moment.

                As I realized what happened, I took my breath in and looked for this object, and it was just small white dog. The experience of frightening stopped and I smiled within me, as I realized that simply if I would walk aware, present with breath thus this frightening would never be able occur within me.

                As I made several another steps, I was already with my breath and some touch I experienced on my legs from behind, but at this moment I do not experienced energy movement nor frightening, as I realized that obviously that dog turned back towards myself and punch me from behind, and as I looked thus dog has been in hurry to move away from my back his way to enjoy his jumping.

                This dog, simply supported myself, to see and realize, that mind is fear, and that within me are points as fear of unknown, as this energy experience of frightening took place because I was not able to recognize what moved in front of me that moment.

                The touch of the dog from behind, showed me, that even I was not able to see that this will happen, that I was not aware that this dog is going to touch me, and that I will experience on my body something unexpected, that if I am with breath, thus the energy experience can’t take place, as I am present here with my body, and thus that breath is stability, and thus mind and energy experiences of the mind are simply not able to emerge.

                Within this, I see how crucial is to be with the breath, to support oneself with stopping energy experiences within, to stop that which I accepted and allowed to myself to be enslave into, as the mind, as fear of myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to exist within and as mind as fear of unknown as energy experience created by not ability to see, recognize and comprehend what I see within moment and thus create the energy experience of frightening and to be frightened as not being aware of environment and thus not being aware of myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to became frightened as energy experience based on separation of myself from my environment and not being aware of my environment as where I am.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear unknown as a point of existing in and as the mind as that what is based on information and knowledge and fear that what I do not know and do not able to see, comprehend or recognize.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear unknown as a point of separation from myself as not ability to see, realize and recognize who I am because I existed all my life as a programmed system and thus through looking in the mind not seeing me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear unknown and thus fear to step beyond my mind as the mind is all I know and all I existed as.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forgot my breath and thus fall into mind and accept to be in and as system designed to enslave me through separation and fear of myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forget that I am here always and thus fall into mind and walk in mind as projection to the future as what I will do in future and thus accept to myself not being here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear unknown as idea and believe of what is beyond the mind, what can be beyond the mind and what is beyond the pictures I see through my physical eyes.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to be frightened and exist as energy experience of being frightened of myself, of my environment as the point of falling in and as the mind and thus forget myself as my breath.

Thanks, Juraj



               

No comments:

Post a Comment