Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 129 : Nature and positive perception




                The movement in nature, around trees, the ways in forest, the walking, smell of the forest, with the humidity of the air, this all I had tendency to perceive as positive and thus like to be in forest, walk there, move and spend time, or to try to find some mushrooms, and from this finding create within me positive perception, likeness, and also the desire to find another one or bigger one.

                Positivity while being in forest I perceived like calmness, enjoyment and relax, but still, it is just perception.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from nature through perception of positivity and likeness towards the trees, grass, mushrooms, leaves while being in forest and moving in forest.

 I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive being in forest as positive and create within and as me positive energy charge while being in forest and thus separate myself from nature through positive perception of forest.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that the enjoyment, relax and calmness I experience while being in forest is real expression of myself, instead of see and realize that this is positive energy charge I created within and as me towards forest and nature I moved in, and thus separated myself from myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that nature is positive.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive myself being calm while being around forest and nature, instead of being here with and as breath in equality and oneness of myself with nature.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from trees, grass, leaves through information and knowledge of the mind that trees are just flowers as that which grow from earth and thus think and believe that trees are not aware of its own existence and presence while I defined being aware through act of thinking, perceiving the environment through pictures, as definitions of my environment through pictures, and just creating within me positive or negative perceptions of environment I am moving in separation of myself from myself, instead of stand here with and as breath as me.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment