Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day : 15 Self interest – I never considered anybody



                Really. Never.  I never considered anybody and anything, and if yes, thus animals or when I was young, but if I should speak about people, it was always the same. My self interest. Simple.

                Truth is always simple, when the shadows of bullshits are removed, simplicity of truth about me remain.

                To care about someone, to support someone, to help and assist when I see it is possible, I do. I am learning to support others, I am learning what it really means, because within this, I always support myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live according my self interest and do not consider others within my world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I care about others not realizing and not seeing that it was just only my self deception as in fact I didn’t gave a shit about others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live in illusion that I care where in fact I lived my self interest just for the sake of getting energy for my living.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that with lies and deception I can cover who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to to fuck others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to see others as blind assholes as brainless and pointless zombies fucking around in this world with no sense for anything and with no understanding to anything and thus became bored by explaining over and over and over that what I see in this world thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me the boredom to speak with others and be pissed off with explaining everybody over and over things I see and I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to see others as uneducated semi retarded fuckers instead of realizing that I am equal to them and thus I am not more and not less than them.

Thanks, Juraj


               

No comments:

Post a Comment