Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 9 : Sound – I am separated


                 If I speak, I can speak the words which came through my mind as thoughts and thus just repeat those words, thus I am repeater of my mind. If I just repeat the words of my mind thus I am sounding out my mind and validate my mind in believing that I am my mind and that I was who created those words. It is not so.

                If I just repeat what my mind speaks, thus I am follower of my mind and thus mind direct my speech and mind direct my actions thus it simply means, that I am servant of my mind and just a tool, puppet, even less than what is my mind as mind direct.

                The mind as a system, program, not real, thus if I follow my mind and mind directs me and if I live my mind thus how the fuck I can be real if even mind is not real?

                Did I separated myself even form my mind? Am I my mind? No.

                The words I speak, there is no thought necessary to speak, no voice in head and no pre-speech in mind created, I sound the words in the moment thus I sound myself.

                If there is not thought which I follow, if there is not pre-programmed words within my mind, thus I have to be the words I speak. Thus I am the word I speak. Let’s have a look on words I speak.

                Am I equal with the words I speak? Do I direct what I speak? Or even those words have been pre-programmed as automatic reactions on topics? Direction is not reaction. If I direct thus I do not react. If I direct it is not automatic and not back-uped by bullshits within, as I see and realize what I speak.

                Do I sound each one single word within self-honesty? Do I manipulate with the words and do I deceive? Myself or others? Am I aware each single word I sound? I realized, that not all words I speak are spoken within self honesty, thus it means that I live moments in dishonesty, if there are moments lived in dishonesty thus those moments are like open doors for abuse, manipulation, etc.

                It means, that I separated from certain words cause of judgments of the words, living as mind, always coming from polarity.

                Speak the word I am and live the words I am, who I really am, thus became the living word as end of all separation, let’s make this done.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate from word I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge word I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate from sound.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to repeat the words mind speaks.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to follow the words mind speaks.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live the words mind speaks.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not take self responsibility for words which I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect energy to words I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy and words have to be connected as definition of myself towards words and relationship towards words I use when I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create likeness towards specific words I use when I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate from sound as a word.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not speak each word as me, as who I really am in self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to let open doors within me as back doors for manipulation and abuse with the words I speak.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use words for manipulation and abuse just for self interest to get energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that when I manipulate and abuse with the words I use thus I am more than others because I can deceive and manipulate better than others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to compare myself according words I use and others use and think and believe that just because I see and realize their words thus I am more than them.

I commit myself to investigate each word I speak and from which words I separated myself from, to which words I connected energy and from which words I generate energy, to which words I connected and created likeness within me or dislikes, and which words I judge or perceive as mind polarity.

Thanks, Juraj 


No comments:

Post a Comment