Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 24 : Who I am - Choice


                I can choose, who I am, each moment here I can choose to be who I want to be. Very question is, on what I base my decision to be that who I am.

                It is the component of the mind which I chose from? If yes, thus who I am? Submitted slave. It is just so simple, any moment I choose anything as mind, thus by paradox it was not my decision and not my choice as it was choice of the mind, but just illusion of choice.

                And here I breathe and here I see and realize, that choice do not exist. Life has no choice to be life or not, that what is real has no choice to be real or not. What is life is simply life and what is real is simply real thus for that what is real - choice do not exists.

                How simple it is.

                I have no choice. Anytime I think and believe I have choice, I am mind and not here, anytime I perceive I have choice it is illusion, because I am here and thus I breathe and thus I am honest with me and do not allow my mind to dictate and direct me thus I am direction and direction is not choice, as to direct myself do not require to have choice, as choice is not real, simply I am and I direct myself within my speech, within my actions, within my movement.

                I am each moment here? No. How come? Why? Why I still jump into mind? Why I allow myself to spend “time” in mind as time runs only in mind? I see. It is dishonesty.

                It is dishonesties within me as me I allowed myself to live and I allowed myself to became one with and thus do not want to get rid of them all. Mind allows me to be dishonest, mind allows me whoever I want to be, mind allows me to remain locked and trapped in my own illusion about me, mind delivers me whatever I would like, yes, mind does it with open hands, mind always invite me – come, live in me as me and I’ll make you happy and give you everything you pray for, want, need, desire, as I am your god and me as a mind as a god can gave you everything you need. Everything you need to just allow and accept me to direct you as your god, and I’ll show you.

                I became the mind thus I am equal and one with the mind, I see and realize who I became as mind. I have no choice. Me as the body, as flesh, as life I have no choice. Me as the mind have plenty of choices. By paradox I choose to have no choice. It is more simple. Illusion of choice leads nowhere, as mind is never here. I choose to be here and became one and equal with my body and with the flesh as life as I choose to stand up for life and stand up for myself and stand up for all as what is real is life and life is the only value which is worthy to stand up for.

                Give up the illusion of choice and see and realize that choice is just illusion.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that choice is real.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that choice as the mind is choice I made.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to go into mind as desire and want to have choice and thus remain locked within and as mind as in illusion of choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to spend “time” in mind and thus do not be here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that this choice of the mind can be real, instead of realizing that within this I am giving power to my mind to direct me and says me who I am thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that through illusion of choice I can choose who I would like to be, instead of directing me within environment I am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to blind myself with and illusion of choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want to have choice as a tool why I could be dishonest with myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to abuse myself with and illusion of choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to abuse myself with allowance to be directed by the mind as energy movement in believing that it was my choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to let mind to dictate through illusion of choice what I should do, why I should do and when I should do, instead of being here each moment as breath and stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to enjoy and like the illusion of choice within and as mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to limit myself through illusion of choice and thus believe that when I choose as the mind thus it was my choice and my expression of myself thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to limit and diminish my self expression within and as mind as illusion of choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use the mind as a tool for abuse myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use mind as a tool for myself to blind myself and trap myself into illusions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use mind for my own self deception.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use mind as a tool for not seeing.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to use mind as a tool for not living but rather for following.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to follow my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live my mind as energy need and energy desire and energy experiences within me and my own addiction to these energy experiences, instead of realizing and seeing within moment here that no one of that is real.

Thanks, Juraj




               

No comments:

Post a Comment