Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 14 : I am with me


                I accept me as who I am as who I became. I accept and embrace myself as I embrace myself as outflow of my acceptances and allowances/not acceptances in the past as I am outcome of my past decisions and thus I am here.

                I am with me and I like me.

                I honor myself and I value myself as who I am as life.

                I can’t describe or explain who I am as I am. I do not desire to be liked or to be loved as I love myself as who I am thus I do not search for love, I do not feel anything towards me as to feel something is illusion as I can’t as I already am.

                I am with me each moment as I am.

                My decisions led me here, I do not judge what I did as it is done, my decisions showed me why I did them and who I was in those decisions and actually it is quite funny, I laugh on myself when I look on some of them, it was like to be lost in self created illusions about me.

                Me, always me, I face only me, I face only that what I allowed and accepted in my past, continuously and consistently I face who I am to be able to see me and my allowances.

                Physical support me each moment and physical place right in front of my face everything I allowed and accepted to be able to see me within this and release myself from my own deception I used and liked to live in.

                I used to like to manipulate and I wanted and desired to manipulate physical with my words, my thoughts, I wanted physical to submit my ego and my will.

                Physical showed me one important thing, it was just my own illusion as physical is what is real.

What is real is physical, that’s it.


I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to not be here with my creation each moment but rather want to hide in my mind in thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want and desire to manipulate physical with my thoughts and desires and want to adjust physical according my will.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I can manipulate physical with my words and my thought and thus believe that physical will adjust according my words and my will.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to act and an ego of desires and needs to want to manipulate physical and believe that physical will submit to my will.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize that physical is only what is real and thus I can’t manipulate the physical as physical will not submit.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I am more than what is here as physical and thus from this create ego as me in believing that I am more than what is real as what is real is here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself in believing that I am more than physical that physical have to and must to submit my will and to my words not realizing that within this I am dishonest within myself and deceive myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not want to stand equal and one with the physical as my body because of desire that I must be more than physical thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to desire to be more than what is real here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me the feeling and emotions when physical did not submitted to my will as my ego and from this separate myself from physical.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to believe that this feelings and emotions must be real as I experience them within my body, instead of realizing that it is energy movement I defined myself into it and from this create different perceptions about myself as fear, desire, need, anxiety, nervousness, likeness, dislikes, hiding instead of realizing that nothing of emotions and feeling is real.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I can’t exist without energy experiences.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment