Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 25 : I can’t change it


                Today I was looking on the point of procrastination again, and I just asked myself why I am even something trying to solve later, what it is what directs me, except the negative connections I created towards the points/tasks I tend to procrastinate, and interesting thought come up – “ I can’t change it “

                I see that within the allowance and acceptance of such thought, it is impossible to change the pattern if there is such thought/believe/acceptance within me. The thought by itself is showing me, that I separated from the points I procrastinate, and thus I created within me the pattern as programmed automation not wanting to solve that what I separated from.

                I created and I allowed such pattern to live and became, thus it is again only me who can such pattern stop, remove myself from, and participate and do things the way which is required for tasks to be accomplished.

                Thus not I can’t change it, but I change myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a point why I allow and accept to myself to procrastinate and postpone tasks.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a point why I can postpone tasks as an excuse of not taking action and do what I should do in regards of completion tasks/issues.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a believe and limitation of myself why I cannot take action and act the way which is required when I am facing the points I should work on.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a self definition towards the points I separated myself from as tasks/issues I should work on and create within me through this separation negative energy charge and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a polarity play out of the mind as emotions and feeling where from that I separated myself from I created negative energy charge and thus wanting to solve that which is positive in meaning where I created positive energy charge within me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as a point of separation from tasks which I should work on when I face such situation and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think the thought I can’t change it as and allowed and accepted mind polarity as positive/negative as and excuse why I can remain and live as the mind as a pattern which I created through time as a personality of postponement and thus live and repeat such pattern thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live within and as mind pattern of negative/positive when I am facing the points/tasks I have/should work on.

I commit myself get rid of polarity play out of positive / negative emotions / feeling as and energy when I am facing the tasks I should work on and push myself to move my fingers/hands/body to successful completion of such requirements and I focus on my breath and my physical body and environment I am in.

Thanks, Juraj 


No comments:

Post a Comment