Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 27 : Limitation unlimited


                I experience myself to be limited, extremely limited, why? Obviously, it was me who allowed to be limited, as in my life I had no understanding a shit about the mind, thus I allowed everything, and here, I am like, I see but I see that my seeing is so limited. I realized lot of points, but my realizations just come from limits which I was able to break within me.

                 I dare to say, that even what I am aware of is extremely limited. It is like wanting to expand, to grow, to be aware everything what I really am, but the experience of me is like suppressed, I suppressed the experience of who I am and I became my own limitation.

                How I can expand? How I can break my limitations? Can I break all of them at once? Or I just have to go one by one? Or I just realize that this limitation is not real and I’ll wake up from this horror of limitation? Yes, it came to me like horror.

                How I’ll become equal with all parts of me? It is fear why I separated myself from myself? Or it is just energy? Or it is a mixture of everything which mind consists of and therefore I can’t even see directly all points I became limited and enslaved into?

                Did I really diminished and suppressed my expression so fuckingly cleverly hard, that here I experience myself to became my total limitation?

                I experience nothing, just this vast limitation of me which I became.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to limit and suppress my self expression.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think and believe that I have to be limited and that I have to live limited according rules/dogmas/believes/needs/ desires/perceptions/ feelings/emotions of the mind thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to do not see and realize that limitation is self created illusion as a prison through very acceptance and allowance of each one component of mind thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to imprison myself into self created illusion of who I am as mind and live this illusion.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to separate myself from my physical body and suppress my expression as who I really am as a body as a flesh as that what is matter and became just and illusion living in the mind as the mind thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to became equal with the mind not realizing that through this I am allowing to separate myself from myself in each part which my body consist of and not seeing and realizing that I became just living entity within my body separated from the part of my body thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think and believe that what is of the mind is more than my physical body through believe in soul as a dogma that soul is immortal and body as flesh die, instead of realizing that what is real is just this flesh and just this matter as physical thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to limit and diminish my expression and oneness with my body as flesh through believes about a soul not seeing that I am suppressing myself as who I really am and imprisoning myself into a mind through allowance of such believes and ideas about a life thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think and believe that life is about that what I experience within me as me as a feeling and emotions not seeing that none of them are real and just suppress through this believe myself and my real expression thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to live and express myself according feelings/emotions and components which mind consist of as a desires / fears / wants / needs / believes / ideas / perceptions / self interest / selfishness / ego thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to separate from my body and became just the mind and live just as the mind not honoring m body as that what is real but giving attention and power to my mind and glorifying the illusion of me as me as the mind thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to do not want to be equal and one with my body as a flesh as a physical but just only with that what is of the mind as that is all I know and as that is what I ever think and believe that I could be thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think and believe that I can be only mind and that what is of the mind not seeing and searching how to break my own created limitations and how to stop all separation I allowed and accepted so I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to do not stand up for my body and equalize myself with my body and became equal and one with mind and body as one.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment