Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 8 : Ego, Energy go, I go – I am separated


                Who is this I as Ego, What is this I as Ego, Ego as Energy as energy moving and going from there and back and forth and moving, seeking, searching where can get more energy to experience the bliss and drink this energy and apparently think that this energy experience energy is real.

                That is me as Ego, me as energy movement, separated just because of energy creation and self definitions to this energy.

                The thought is the very origin of any energy experience but the thought can be stopped. Thus energy creation can be stopped. Thus energy experience can be stopped it will even be not experienced as it will be not created thus it will never come and thus no one can say it is real as it was never created and experienced.

                Thus if I allow the very thought and from this thought create energy as Ego as me I believe I am, am I real? Is this real? How can be if this can be stopped?

                Therefore, it means, simply, that this I, me as Ego, all I know and ever thought about myself, can be stopped and therefore will be no more real. If this all about me can be stopped, thus will be not created and thus will be not real and will not come. If the I as energy can be stopped, because this I was created and developed according thoughts, thus this I can be stopped and be no existent, nothing, diminished, as never allowed to be.

                Therefore, I as Ego as Energy, I am not real. I can’t be as I can be stopped. If I stop the I as energy, what will therefore remain? If that what is not real can be stopped, thus that what is real should remain. What is than real about me, what is this me, this I as I am?

                Can I even say that I am? How can be I sure that I am if all I know is this I based on thoughts? Did I ever experienced myself as who I really am? Or all was just energy experiences and thus never real experience of me as who I really am?

                If the thought can be stopped and if energy can be stopped and if I can release myself from energy experience and let it go thus the real I will remain, the real me, who I really am will remain and it will be not possible be stopped as what remain must be real.

                Thus what I have to stop? Everything I know, each thought and each energy experience as this blinds me that I even can’t see who I really am as I even can’t experience myself as who I really am.

                I separated from myself as energy experiences and fluctuations within me in believing that this experiences are experiences of me, it is not so. It is not me and it is not experience of me, it is not who I really am, it is just what I thought what it should be or what it is or what it can be, and it is just the judgment of energy and judgment what this energy is in and within polarity of the mind I allowed and accepted to myself to live.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself judge energy as polarity as bad and good.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself exist within and as mind judgment of energy as bad and good in separation from energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy experiences as negative and positive are real experiences of me as who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself define myself according energy experiences as negative and positive.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I need and require energy to function and exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself desire energy and energy experiences and became addicted on it.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to move according energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to express myself according energy experiences.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to abuse myself and manipulate myself within and as believe that I need and require energy for myself to live and function and exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to deceive myself with believe that I need to experience energy to feel that I am or that I exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself that I need to feel and experience energy as a prove that I am and that I exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy experiences are that what makes me alive.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy experiences is that what is worth to live for.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to deceive others according my energy experiences.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy is all what I am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that what makes me alive is energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I can’t experience myself and express myself if I do not experience energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to exist within and as polarity of the mind as judgment of energy as positive and thus as desire/need I want and require this energy and as judgment of energy as negative and thus not likeness/disgust/fear towards this energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear that if I will have no energy thus I will not exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear that if all my energy will deplete that I will deplete as well.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear that I will no more experience myself if I will let go energy as my self definition towards energy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself fear to experience myself as who I really am in believing that energy experiences are real experiences of me.

I commit myself to investigate each energy experience I had/have and release myself from this experience.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment