Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 12 : Window for deception


                The very moment I lost my breath, the moment I am back in mind, I realized each one is the moment for deception as the mind is deception by itself.

                I realized, it is like to want to immediately deceive or manipulate, as this was my nature quite long time, and thus deceive myself.

                It is very important to be with breath, to be here within moment, as interestingly I noticed my words, my movements, and how I express and what I express, sometimes it comes to me like I am exploring myself for the first time ever in my life.

                To be with breath, to be here, present and share, speak and direct, explore and see, realize and understand, who I am, it is interesting, quite interesting journey.

                Be the breath, breath of life.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to not be with my breath as my breath.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to lose my breath during the day.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to jump into my mind and search within my mind as mind for answers instead of realizing that answers are here not in mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to search in mind for explanations and validations of my words.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to not be here with my breath constantly.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to not be here with my breath continuously.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to jump into my mind and thus give the mind the opportunity to deceive and manipulate myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to jump into my mind and give power to mind to direct me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to jump into my mind and thus lose myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to put attention to my mind when I jump into.

I commit myself to investigate which moments and why I jump into mind and lose my breath and I coming myself to always remember myself to be here with breath as breath.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment