Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 30 : I harmed my body


                Today I over trained my body, as I was in gym and trained with lifts which I am capable of, but at the very end of training, where my body was exhausted, I practiced box with kicks, just mixture of them, and as I became so tired and exhausted thus the frequency of punches and kicks I performed with the most effort and highest frequency, as I wanted finish and thus make something like “ dot “ after training.

                At the end of training, I ignored my body and signals that it is enough, I ignored my breath and I just became the kicking and punching machine, I came out of breath, and pains in my body and pains after training during breathing emerged, quite strong for several minutes.

                I realized, what I did as I didn’t moved with my breath, I forgot my breath, I forgot myself at the end of training, I stop listen my body, I gave my power to my mind at the end of training and I just became “ hero “ for a moment. Lol.  

                Here I sit with the pains in my body, in bones, spine, muscles, and I see, how as the mind, I can only harm the flesh, and not express myself, mind is never expression.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not listen to my body.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to forget my breath during practicing punches and kicks.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to gave power to my mind to direct me into performing punches and kicks as the mind as energy as want to became the hero and winner just for a while where I accepted and allowed myself to be directed by competition drive where I tried to compete with myself and not express myself with my body as one thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to harm my body through allowance and acceptance of movements of my body as my hands and legs as competition thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to gave power to my mind to move as the mind and not be here with my breath as breath as one with my body and express myself as punches and kicks.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment