Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 7 : Touch – I am separated


                Touch as a feeling, that I touched someone or something, I feel that I touched, I feel that I hold, I feel that I am touched.

                Through the feeling of touch I separated from my body and from my environment, to the feeling of touch I added energy experience creation/reaction, and to this energy experience I added likeness or dislikes, and to this likeness/ dislike I added judgment/desire of want to/do not want, good/bad feeling.

                To this all, I added and accepted in my mind back-chats, meanings, intentions, fears, desires, judgments, emotions/feelings, quite extensive separation – just through the feeling of touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that feeling of touch is real.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to trust to the feeling of touch and limit myself accordingly of judgment/perception I gave to this touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate from my body through feeling of touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect energy experiences to the feeling of touch and from this derive likeness or not likeness of touch I experience.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from environment and what is here through feeling of touch and through this judge what is here and thus create likeness or not likeness of touch I feel.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to trust to feeling of touch to such extent that I started to believe that I can’t experience myself as touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize that I am the touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not express myself as touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to desire to be touched.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to derive from desire to be touched energy experiences and connect this on sexual energy creation/reaction.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define myself according feeling of touch and limit myself according this feeling and think and believe that I can’t express myself as touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect sexual energy creation/reaction to the touch of my fingers and to my body or the feeling to be touched and from this create within me desire to want to be touched as desire for energy experiences of being touched.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate from word touch and exist within and as mind judgment of word touch and judge this word according situation of experiencing this touch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that because I feel the touch I am separated from my body and from what is here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy experiences of touch are real and thus that this is all what I will ever experience.

I commit myself to investigate where/how I created within me energetic relationships/projections/reactions/experiences within my mind to the touches of my fingers and my body and release these energetic connections.

Thanks, Juraj



No comments:

Post a Comment