Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 22 : Fear of unknown


                I am facing very specific fear, fear of that what I do not know, fear of unknown, fear of who I am without the projections created within my mind, who I will be or how things will go or take place, as I stopped create within me the future projections to a certain degree.

                Interestingly, the fear emerged, as I do not know how things in my life will go to the future. Energy experience within my body consuming me whole day, paralyzing, fear. This is quite interesting as there is no relevant point I should fear, as never exist any relevant point why to fear, or why to fear that what I do not know. I just do not know, see, that’s all, nothing else.

                I have to push myself through the fear and do that what I fear, to step to unknown, as I fear that what I do not know I have to step to that and see and realize.

                I used to be comfortable with the illusion as security of the mind as thoughts, projections, ideas, the false security which minds provide, and here I am “losing” this comfort of my thoughts and of the creation of reality as projections and ideas as I am focusing to be here and not in the mind.

                Simply, I do not know how things will go to the future and future is not created, just it is only me and how I direct myself, thus is fear is fear of me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear who I am.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear what I create.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear unknown.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear that what I do not know how or what I will create.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to believe that this fear of myself is real.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that this energy experience of fear of unknown is real experience and expression of me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me the energy experience of myself as fear within and as my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to exist within and as fear of unknown.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not realize that fear by itself is just mind creation of energy and self definition towards and as this energy as fear.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize that any fear is just illusion.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize that any fear is simply not real, not real expression of me of who I really am as life.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to let fear direct me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be paralyzed by the fear as energy experience and believe that this is real experience of me.

When I experience the energy creation within me as fear, I breathe, I focus on my physical body and I forgive to myself the point I see within me I fear and I let go.

I commit myself to investigate within me the points I fear and forgive to myself.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment