Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 100 : Standing versus Falling




                The point of standing up from of the mind, and stand the point is to be here, with and as breath. If one is here with the breath, thus fall is impossible.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize, that the point why I fall into mind is that I am not with and as breath here.


                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize, that once I am falling in the mind, I am losing myself and falling into the realm of the mind can take me, and therefore create for myself and others consequences which I can stop once I am here, with and as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize that stand up absolute means to be here as breath absolute.

Thanks, Juraj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment