Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 85 : Relationships – Pictures



The way how I see the world around me, is a pictures, this pictures, is me who is seeing therefore it is me who is interpreting reality, I was thought what this reality should be, according the words I herds over and over again and to this words I connected meanings as interpretations within my mind, as what this should be what I see.

                But, if I am the one who interpret reality as pictures, thus it is me who creates this interpretations, thus if I judge anything I see, means that I judge my own interpretations of reality.

                Interestingly, if I desire anything I see and interpreted within the world I see, thus it means I desire my own interpretations, or I fear them, of I want them, or anything which can be described as mind design.

                Within this, I should be equally fine with each moment which I here, without any reactions, movements within me, as if I do, means I am separating myself from myself, from my own interpretations of reality, but I am aware only a little, what is beyond this pictures, as I am aware only that I walked for myself, what I realized and thus what I see, not only as pictures, but beyond them, in meaning, if speaking with people, seeing what directs them, according their own words.

                And reality, by itself, is simple. Reality is here. Stop everything what is of the mind, and became of life, of reality, of matter.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to focus on pictures I see through my physical eyes.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself according pictures is see through my physical eyes.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to react to the pictures I see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear the pictures I see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to desire pictures I see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to desire the pictures I see and separate myself from pictures I see, not realizing and seeing for myself, that it is me who I creating this pictures as interpretations of reality according words I hears as what the reality should looks like.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that the way how I am interpreting the reality as pictures is real.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I am subject to the pictures I am able to see through my eyes.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to put trust into pictures I am able to see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that pictures I am able to see are trustworthy.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to limit myself to the pictures I see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself as who I am according pictures I see.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the likeness towards the pictures I see or dislike, instead of see and realize for myself that within this I am participating on mind design like/do not like as energy connections towards the pictures I am creating and interpreting as this reality.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that pictures I see are real.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that if I create energy experiences towards pictures I see as energy movements within me thus this is my life and me living, instead of realize for myself that everything of this is of the mind and therefore my self deception.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define what I see according sound.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to interpret what I see according sounds and define myself towards the pictures as interpretations of sound as words I heard.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that the way how I interpret reality as pictures is real as sound definitions.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge myself and interpret myself as pictures.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself according the words as sound I heard.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment