Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 99 : Embrace the darkness – Embrace evil as life to live




                The truth of me in darkness of me as darkness of me is evil and this evil has been hidden in front of me, yet many times this evil I had right in front of my eyes and I do not realized it is me and the evil of me I am looking on.

                I was not able to see this evil what I am when I looked through the eyes and through the light, as light provided me the illusion of separation and thus believe I am not seeing myself.

                But I can’t deny what I see in me, as me when I see into me, the truth of me I wanted to not see and there was a moments I could realize what was part of me but I denied. But I can’t now and I can’t anymore here.

                Many years ago, I faced the point I stood up within and as me and I changed my life completely, within one decision, within one moment, I decided to stood up, where only me was present, and where only I faced the point I accepted and allowed, and I stood and I stopped myself. I was aware that within this decision I changed everything, yet I was not able to see consequences, I see those consequences here and only thanks to my standing up I am here and only thanks to that decision I am now writing here, because of me able to stand up.

                Thus I realized, that I am able to stand up each point of evil which is part of me, as the first time I did was 13 years ago. And this evil of me, the brutality, bestiality, violence and misery showed me the relationship I created within me, to me, towards me, as me. Hidden in darkness of me, the possessions and demons waiting how and where could take over of me and thus me waiting how I could generate sufficient energy for myself, by the acts I described above. I was surprised and also not surprised when I saw this points in me, because I was aware many years something like this is the part of me, but I never did anymore, as within my standing I decided to simply stand that point and I stood till here.

                There was a point of me wanting to bound myself to myself, to enslave myself, by the hands and the legs, to show and reveal that only to me I will belong, but this showed me how I separated myself from myself and thus how I deluded myself. And I did because of light and looking through the light because I wanted to see me in and through the light, I deceived myself, as to see in darkness of me I do not require the light as the darkness is what and who I am.

                Thus I see and realize what I accepted and allowed to myself to exist as towards myself, and thus I simply decided to stand up. That’s all.

                The first time I stood up, the very first time I decided to stop, I realized that by this I gave myself the life and that I allowed myself to live here, thus this implies, that every point I am able to stand up and stand eternally, thus by this I am giving myself the life equally eternal.

                This simply means, that by standing the points for myself and as myself as all, that by ability to take each point and stand up for this point, which I proved myself I am able to, that by taking everything which is required to stand up for, thus by this I will give myself the eternal life.

                By seeing the evil of me, and standing up from this evil and do not accept and allow this evil anymore, means simply give life and start to live.

                See the evil you are, and live.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think, believe and define seeing as looking through the light and see the light and see myself through the light, instead of see and realize that mind looks as information and knowledge but I do not need and require light or information or knowledge to see myself, to see into me as who I am, what I became and why I exist the way I exist.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that to see me I require light, instead of see and realize what and who I am as darkness of me as evil I became.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hide myself in the light in believe that by the light I will be invisible and thus I will not have to see into me, instead of realize that the light will cease to exist and thus I will have to see me, into me, what I have became.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hide the evil of me in the light as the light provide me the ability to create the false façade of me, the false picture of me, in believe that what is as the dark of me will not bee seen.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself define the light as good and dark as bad and thus exist in and as polarity of the mind as light and dark and thus move myself between light and dark within the hope and believe that light will gave me the ability to cover the evil of me I exist as dark.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself fear to see into me directly as darkness of me as who I am and what I became and why.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that be fearing to see the darkness of me as me I will not have to face me and see into me as using fear as protecting mechanism in front of myself to not see me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself and thus want and desire to enslave myself by the hands and by the ankles of legs to make myself belong only to me, not seeing and realizing that I am already here as all as me as wherever I am thus I am, thus I do not desire to enslave me anymore, to bound me or trap myself as I am here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to let myself die as separation myself form myself because of wanting and desiring myself to enslave me and trap me into a bondage.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear my own evil and to fear to see the evil as life of me, what I became and why.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create the relationship towards me as violence, bestiality and enslavement of myself into traps of the mind as energy experiences I generated for myself because of believe that this energy experiences are real experiences of me, thus  living in and as believe that I need this energy for myself and that I require this energy and thus accept and allow to manipulate me, abuse me, desire to enslave me, to make friction as good and bad and by this generate energy for myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look on violence towards me and think and believe that this is good because it provides me the energy I wanted for myself, and thus live in the enslavement of me as separation of myself through violence of me as living zombie for energy.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear to embrace the evil as evilness of me as darkness of me because of judgment of myself as bad, instead of see and realize that I existed always as darkness of me thus I embrace myself as darkness of me and I accept and allow myself to see everything I exist and consist of as darkness of evil as me as I do not fear to see me anymore and I do not allow myself to judge myself for what who I became, as I see and realize that judgment and fear of myself blind me and do not allow me to live thus I stop the fear of myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the relationship towards me as polarity as good/bad and superior/inferior and nice/ugly not seeing that all of this are my own made up illusions of the mind of myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I cannot stand up each single point for myself alone and as all and stand up for myself as life and live because of believe that I am too weak and unable to stand up, instead of see and realize that I proved to myself that I am able to stand up within and as me, for myself alone and thus for all and thus do not allow to blind myself anymore.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to see myself as a separated from myself and thus from all, instead of realize that I made up this illusion of separation in and as my mind and thus fall into a believe that I am separated from myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trap myself through the light into a believe that I need to see me, that I desire to see me, that I want to see me, that I have to look for me and search what and who I am, instead of realize and see that I am already here as I always was as existence of physical, as breath of life, as darkness of me in silence of me as who I am.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trap myself into a believe that what I see through my eyes as reflection of light is not me and thus start to desire to be with me and see me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to enslave myself because of my fear and separation from myself and thus fear that I will be not with myself any more.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the enslavement of myself as a fear of not being with me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create the enslavement of me as desire to have power over me, instead of realize and see that I am the power of me as breath of life, that I am the real power of myself as existence as physical, that I am real direction of me thus I do not require to have power, as I am the power.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create the enslavement as starting point of wanting and desiring to be the one, to be the one in charge and in power because I separated myself from myself, not realize and see that I wanted and desired to be that what I already am, as one as all here, and that I wanted to direct myself through illusion of power over me because I separated from myself, instead of direct myself as one as all as who I really am.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the enslavement as desire to bound myself to myself to be with myself forever, not seeing and realizing that I did because I separated myself from myself and thus trapped myself that I have to somehow bound myself back to me, instead of stand up for myself as one as all as who I really am here, as existence of life.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the enslavement as a separation from myself as a starting point of wanting to be a dictator, not seeing that I wanted and desired to dictate to myself what and who I am, what and how I should live, instead of live me, express me and voice me as a living being as a living word.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create the enslavement of me as a punishment of myself for the not getting to myself what I desired and want, not realize and see for myself that by this I wanted to punish myself for that what I refused to give to myself because I separated from myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create the punishment of myself and enslavement of myself because of wanting and desiring to get attention, acceptance, freedom, respect and dignity from myself, not realizing and seeing that I wanted and desired this because I separated myself form myself and thus I was unable to give myself and accept myself, instead of realize that by this I was unable to give myself the attention, acceptance, freedom respect and dignity because I separated myself from myself.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment