Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 94 : It is always possible to fuck up with the system




                This thought emerged within me recently, in regards of me bypassing some specific system restrictions, and thus to this thought the sense of being clever, wise, or more than the system emerged as connection to this thought.

                I see, that when I did something the way of bypassing the restrictions, functionality, or the way how system works and operate, I perceived myself to be a clever, wise or more than others and more than system, because I was able to do something which the creators of the system didn’t took into consideration.

                Mostly, in regards of bypassing functionality of machines in various conditions, and by this want to benefit from this, want to have advantage and get for myself what I wanted by this actions.

                As a young boy, I was very interested of mechanics of the things, how things are created, how they work, and functionality of those things, that was the reason why I go to study electro technical school, because of this want, to want to know how things works. At my surprise, at school, no one was able to give me valid answers, how things really works, as many times how things works is simply guessed and thus this guessing is implanted to the minds of the students.

                Interestingly, we as humans are able to build various machines, and yes they do what we want from them to do, they function, and thus serve us in many ways, as without automation such build cities was be unable to built. But by paradox, humans to not know how this things works at the bottom level, and that was for me what I wanted always understood, and also by this, I came to learning about myself, how I work.

                How I was created, how I created myself and why, and within this, I am not different from the machines I use. I as a human, as a being, I programmed myself to function specific way, my mind was programmed to allow me only specific things, to trap me to specific believes, thoughts, and through this create for me the perception of living, of life, of me deciding what I do and when and how.

                Within this, I do not see how I function at bottom level of myself, as this is hidden within me, in front of me, around me, in me, as me. In this uncovering of my shits in my mind, in myself and as myself, I realized, I am fuckingly much responsible for myself what I accept and allow, because in this, it has consequences on everything.

                And I am bit shocked, because, I do not see those consequences here, I do not see more far than world around me, I just see that those consequences exists and I am creator of consequences for myself and equally for others. Within this, here, huge responsibility is in front of me, because, previously, when I fall in something, I took it the way, that whatever I fall and I go on, but now, it is a bit different, as I can’t take myself this way anymore.

                And, I am a bit scared, if I am prepared to take this responsibility, I fear if I am prepared to take responsibility for myself the way where others are considered equally to myself as whole, because, this is fucking huge responsibility.

                Everything I do, speak, has direct consequences on others and myself, and like waves resonates and jumps from persona to persona till reach last one, thus everything I allow, is reflected in humanity at whole.

                And if I see just myself, like ego and my self interest, I could say I am pretty ok, but let’s have a look on everything what is here, thus this “picture” about myself is the most terrific horror which could exist.

                And thus my question here is, what is at the bottom level of myself, If the reflection of myself as humanity is this horror? It simply means, that what is here, is everything I accepted and allowed to myself in my past, because what is here is reflection of past moments, thus what has been accepted moment ago, will reflect and have the consequences on next moment and this way moment by moment will still reflect what has been accepted and allowed, by me and by others as we call ourselves – humanity.

                Thus I still have to ask myself, this all was not enough? The destruction we manifested, is still not enough for ourselves to see and realize that we fight ourselves? That we are destructing ourselves each way possible, because this is simply the only one thing we as separated EGOs know? Destroy ourselves.

                Are we really so blind, so dumb and we really do not have value for life?

                Lets see, we are life but we threat life the most perverted ways, thus who we are?

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system, not seeing and realizing that by this I am stating that it is always possible to fuck up with myself and make myself to fall.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of me keeping myself into a self justifications, separation, and secret back door why and how I can fall.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system, not seeing and realizing that am in this system thus I am responsible what Is here and thus by thinking of such thought I am accepting and allowing for myself to abuse myself, manipulate myself, as a self interest of my actions and thus acting and doing just for benefit of me, where others are disregarded and perceived that I can always fuck up with them.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a statement that I want to shortcut, bypass and fuck up with the system therefore with myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of myself keeping the shortcuts of myself and my process, not seeing and realizing that by this thought I want to bypass my process and bypass the mechanics of my mind, not seeing and realizing that it is impossible, as the creators of the mind as myself fucked up with myself ages ago.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of wanting to bypass my process and bypass mechanics of this reality, that within this I desire to bypass the system and thus get benefit for myself as just ego and self interest.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of separation myself from myself, from system and from others, instead of standing here, in and as system and direct myself to change what is required to change, without any bypassing, shortcutting, and wanting to have to make things done immediately, instead of see and realize the time line which I have to walk for myself and thus face every point I accepted and allowed to myself and the humanity as whole.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of me not wanting to take responsibility for myself and my actions and thus direct myself here to bring the system where everyone will be considered equally and thus horror of mankind will cease to exists forever.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point why I can fall and not stand up, as a point of fear to stand up for myself and thus for whole.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of fear to stand up within and as me, to stand up and do not allow to be directed by the mind, as I see and realize how mind utilize the thoughts to take over me and manipulate me to live within and as, as I see and realize that by accepting and allowing the thoughts I am manipulating myself, abusing myself, disregarding myself and my process, my standing, and prolonging my process, and thus prolonging the process for whole humanity.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of me do not wanting to participate in this world within and as time line which is required to accumulate sufficient stability, trust, and change to show that it is possible to change the nature of man from destruction into a creation.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of me wanting to keep for myself the right to destroy and destruct instead of stand up, direct myself here and change myself for real, to show all who I am, why I stand for equality, and why only this is the solution for mankind to live dignified life for each human being here on this planet.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of myself secretly wish and prey for destruction of everything here, as I feared what I created and thus I do not wanted to take the responsibility for myself and sort out myself and through this show that if I can do this for myself thus each one can do this equally for himself/herself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought – that it is always possible to fuck up with the system as a point of me not wanting to see my direct responsibility on myself and the system I live in and thus others as myself.

Thanks, Juraj
               

               

No comments:

Post a Comment