Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 95 : Simplicity of moment




                The moment which is here, carry simplicity of living here. The question is, if the action, word, doing or living within moment is self honest or not?

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look on the moments which passed and which are no more here as the moments I missed something not seeing and realizing within this that only what I can miss is myself and thus all existence as me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look in the mind and project the moments to the future and possible outcomes, instead of focus on moment which is here and thus act, speak and do in self honesty.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to jump in my mind between moments which passed and judge those moments and thus judge myself, instead of be simply here, within and as breath and act, speak and do in self honesty and live myself as living being in reality as physical.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not realize and see the simplicity of living here, in and as moment of my presence in and as space and thus direct my words, actions, and living the way where everything is considered equally.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to prefer self-dishonesty when I have to face myself in points where I fall instead of stand up and live here as breath and not in the mind.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment