Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 102 : Interpret




                The mind, always try to tell me what this or that means, what this or that is, or what means the words which have been said. The very question is, what really represents the words and sentences being said.

                To see this, one simply have to walk specific points to see and realize the mechanics of manipulations and enslavement of the mind, and how literally everything which is of the mind exist in the past and is past based, and do not allow to see what really happened in reality.

                The mind, always interpret, always try to explain, based on library of experiences, memories, trying to serve what actually experience of one should be, what one should think, what one should take into consideration, what one should focus on etc.

                Interestingly, mind is always wrong, this is interesting from perspective, that do not matter how big the library of knowledge, information, memories, experiences, relationships mind created, it serve for nothing.

                Anything and everything mind is capable to see, understand and comprehend, is based on data as input which came in, and thus interpret according specificity of this data what one should therefore experience and how one should feel. This is by paradox always wrong, as the only point why mind does this, is to generate the energy. Nothing less, nothing more.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to participate on the interpretations of the mind about physical reality, about words of people being said, about their behavior and their intentions, instead of see and realize what is really going on here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I must and have to stop the mind, instead of me simply be here within and as breath, live in physical reality and anything which mind shows me as my self definitions, my reactions, my participation in reality as the mind to utilize in self introspection and self investigation to get the point for myself and thus see and realize how I defined myself, how I accepted to live as the mind and therefore give myself the opportunity to release myself from such definitions, interpretations, reactions and participation on and as the mind within reality, to give myself the chance to live here, to live myself and thus direct myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to be distracted by my own memories of my life, of myself and of my participation and therefore think and believe that I have to live the same way, that I have to react the same way and that I have to follow my own programming of myself as system, instead of be here, slow down myself and therefore to give myself the opportunity to see and realize what is really going on within me and without, to be able to align myself to became trustworthy being.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will fall into same cycles of living myself in the points I walked for myself, instead of see and realize that all of this is because I still utilize memories of myself to participate in reality and therefore that I really do not gave up specific memories of myself as I utilize those memories to define and live myself and therefore follow the program of myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize for myself, that to live here means to simply gave up all memories of me as my self definitions, my self creation of myself as a robot and automatic system of interpretations, reactions, automatic behavioral pattern and thinking patterns, and therefore utilize those patterns to see for myself where and how I defined myself to live as a system, and give myself the chance to release myself from such behavior, as I see and realize that this do not serve me for nothing, that because of following patterns I keep myself trapped in illusionary reality of the mind and therefore diminishing myself into a illusion as well.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment