Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 91 : Resistance




                Last few days, I am like experiencing resistance to writing, in context, I have to push myself a bit more to write. Most of the days I write easily, like making time for myself to write, but last few, like more and more resistance is coming, not much, but I see it is resistance.

                Question is, why I should resist writing? I should not resist writing, it is not me who is resisting writing, I like it, it is the mind providing this sense to me, as I see that within this as I push myself thus mind is weaker and weaker and eventually, in years to come, will have not power over me at all.

                How much years will be needed, will be determined by my ability to push through all resistances of the mind as attempt to manipulate me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that resistance to writing is real and that within this I have no point to write about, as I see and realize that each day many points I face emerge and thus I can write about.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that resistance is me not wanting to write, instead of see and realize that this is just attempt of my mind to keep me away from facing myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think that resistance is possibly of point of resolved issues and points, instead of realize that I am far away from the point of something as my process walked or being done with, thus I push myself to write, to face me to see everything I defined myself into and as.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that if I do not want to write or that I do not want to push myself to write thus that it have to be me and my decision, instead of see and realize that it is manipulation of the mind as resistance to face me as my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that it is possible to resist to do something, instead of actually doing as expression of me here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to give power to my mind to create resistances to face myself and thus follow this resistances, instead of push myself constantly and continuously.

Thanks, Juraj



No comments:

Post a Comment