Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 96 : I like you thus you are more




                Interesting thing is, that those people I like, or to those ones I created likeness towards, as positive seeing of this people, thus I take it like to be more, like to have more value in my life, and as opposite those I have no connections towards, thus no value for me, no meaning, nothing.

                And this is bullshit, all people have equal value, each and one being has the same value as life.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to split people according likeness and dislikes, and thus put value accordingly of my likeness or dislike, and within this participate on positive and negative energy creation towards those people and thus trap myself into energy experiences of likeness or dislike, where I accepted and allowed to myself to search and seek those ones I like and disregard those which I do not like.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that positive energy or positive seeing or positive attitude towards those people I like is expression of myself, instead of see and realize that by this I am already acting according energy experiences within and as me and thus directed by the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to exist within and as mind polarity of positive/negative and neutral by this split people into categories and thus categorize people instead of see each individual as equal to me, and myself equal to them and thus direct myself within the world where everything and everyone is threat equally.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the positive energy within me as hiding of that what I perceived as negative and thus expect from others to help me to generate the positive energy for myself to be able to cover much better that what is suppressed within me as negative and thus I would not have to face that.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that what I perceive as negative or I created negative experience towards, is my real decision, my real direction and my real seeing, instead of see and realize that within this I am already by submission of the mind and thus directed by energy experience within me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to stand back from that what I do not like, or I do not want to confront myself with or face, instead of stand up and face myself no matter what.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment