Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 93 : Brainwashed to be a hero




                Television is perfect tool to brainwash human beings into a zombie heads. When I was just a child, my favorite movies was known as western, or those one where the story was placed to wild west, where each time was someone as a hero, or a good guy, and others as criminals, or bad guys, and obviously, the good guy as hero was always solving some issue.

                Obviously, each time it was just picture presentations of the mind as positive – good thus hero and savior, and negative – bad guys those one which should be eliminated.

                As a child I knew that in tv, that there are movies, thus made up stories, but this knowing is simply irrelevant, because as a child I reacted towards specific personas, once in positive manner, other time in negative, and thus my self definitions, the creations of my characters, ideas and believes about myself and world around emerged and I was busy developing my imagination about myself and the life.

                Within this, I did not realized, I am trapping myself into realms of the mind, and I was absolutely not aware why I react in positive or in negative manner.

                But to follow the dogmas of society, to made up personas as positive I had tendency to react positively and create likeness towards them, and other polarity towards second ones.

                Thus I perceive humans to be a good, and evil. Simply, I split myself and my perception into a believe, that someone is simply only good, or that someone is always bad.

                As a child, I was absolutely blind to very specific points to those made up stories, and thus I never asked the questions – why this is made the way it is? Who is this persona presented? What is the starting point for ones actions? What is going on behind these pictures? What is this goodness? Or what is this evil? Why one is like evil and other bad? Is this evil really evil or just self honesty of that persona acted that way? Is this what looks like being good really goodness or it is the evil in sheep cloak? What and who is liar? Is this lying bad? Why those people lie? What directs them? Who is dictator and who is sheep or follower? Why they directs themselves that way or do they?

                Within movies, nothing is real, everything of the movies are just made up stories of one’s minds, and thus presented the way one’s mind wants. Thus, it is interesting, that because someone imagine something, and present it specific way, I developed the abilities to react positively or negatively, according brainwashing of my family, to remain aligned within and as a system and develop myself into a system, which was perfectly proceeded.

                To react on someone’s illusions as picture presentations, and thus define myself according it, create ideas or believes, is perfect fuck up, deception of self and thus creation of living in self dishonesty.

                Obviously, I was looking upon plenty of heroes in different movies and stories, and seeing the heroes as the one’s doing a good things, but in fact it was never that way. Each and single hero was equally evil to evil he fought, just polarity and thus fighting himself.

                But, being good, or goodness, do not exists at all, it is impossible, while one live in mind, thus good diminished completely and entirely, as what is good is no more recognized, as it is impossible for the mind, to determine what is really or what means to be a good persona. Mind by itself, is a pure evil, as mind is made up of energy and simply energy is that what hurts physical, abuse physical, and thus mind is representation of evil in nature, as nature of the mind and the way mind exist is abuse of physical and thus parasite on physical, as mind by itself can’t exist without physical.

                Interestingly, physical without the mind is pretty fine, with mind it is always manipulation and abuse. And I thought that to be a here is possible, that to be a good is possible, that to do good things is ok, but nothing of this exists. And I was looking upon those who save others, and I wished those bad guys to die. Thus, how can I be good? It is impossible, it is not real, it is just made up illusion of my mind, to cover the shits within me I created and allowed towards life and physical.

                Each positive action, each positive reaction, each positive energy, is just covering the shits of negative accepted and created already and thus directing my life and living as me, in me, what I became.

                Thus how goodness can exists, when negative have to exists? Simply stop. Positive and negative, what will remain? Just life.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that any hero exists or that someone is hero as a savior of someone, instead of see and realize that it is impossible to save someone from the mind, as each one have to do this for himself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that to save someone as an act of positive thinking or doing as starting point as good or positive energy is real good and real goodness, instead of see and realize that by this the negative is already created.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to looking upon those who was presented to me as a heroes and thus perceive them as good and create within me the likeness and positive energy towards them, and react in positive attitude and those one who has been presented to me as negative thus react with and as negative energy experiences and thus accept and allow to myself to live the mind as system of polarity as good and bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I can be a hero or savior for someone, instead of see and realize that this is impossible.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not question the good and bad, but automatically accept that what as been presented to me as good and reject that was presented to me as bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create within me the ideas and believe about good and bad and thus participate in polarity of the mind as good and bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to enslave myself into a polarity of good and bad, instead of see and realize that this is of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to act, behave and speak according my own judgment of myself of being good or bad and thus shape myself, mold myself, to fit and ingrain myself into and as a system of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trap myself into believe that I have to save someone.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hide and cover the negative energy experiences with positive energy and thus balance myself and experience of me in believe that this energy experiences are real experiences of me, instead of see and realize that those are of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that hero is someone who is good.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to react on pictures presentations of good and bad accordingly.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to cover the evil of me as the mind as the energy system I became to do not have to see how, when and why I abuse physical and drain of the life force of myself as physical.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that it is impossible that I am killing myself by participation in the mind, instead of see and realize how mind utilize the physical to drain energy from physical and thus sustain itself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to split people according brainwashing of television into those who are good and those who are bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to align myself according ideas, believes and projection presented to me through tv and thus accept and allow myself to live in and as a system of the mind, as self defined, self limited, self trapped and enslaved entity.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to diminish myself to such extent, that I believed that pictures I see through my physical eyes are real instead of see and realize that each picture I see is just interpretation of my mind about physical, as an attempt to comprehend what it is what mind is looking on.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to take physical for granted.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself according positive polarity of the mind as heroes seen through tv and thus live in and as believe that heroes are real and thus want to be a hero for someone also.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that possibly someone can be my hero.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to follow the idea and believe of being a hero, or wanting and desiring to be a hero.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to not see and realize the energy play out between good and bad.

Thanks, Juraj




No comments:

Post a Comment