Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 98 : Embrace the darkness – Embrace myself




                I can see the light, yes the light to be and shine something has to be destroyed, depleted, till eventually light will deplete and cease to exist. Thus what will remain at the end of ends, at the end of days?

                The Darkness. The darkness will remain as darkness is and darkness does not have to be created, generated, darkness can and exists without light.

                Light is the subject to the darkness, not vice versa. Everything light exist as, consist of, is subject to darkness where light will stop when stopped to be generated, produced.

                And the light I can see provides me the ability to see the word the way I want to see it, and deny what I want to deny, but if I do so, will that I do not want to see cease to exists? No. Everything what is here will be here exactly the way it is, no matter how I would like to deny, to do not want to see. Thus to deny is silly.

                Do I really see when I see the light? Or this light is simply delusion of me, to interpret reality the way to be shiny and cool?

                What I see when I do not see light, when light do not exists, what I am? If the light can be turned off, thus I can’t be light. I light can be turned off, and I am not the light, I must be that what will remain thus darkness.

                Darkness is me and the darkness is who I am, but what is hidden in this darkness of me to not be seen and revealed?

                The evil of darkness in darkness as me I exist as. True self of me, the darkness of me, the evil of me, the beast as who I am. I am this darkness where mirrors are not necessary as wherever darkness is I am thus me thus I do not reflect myself to me as I am.

                I embrace myself as the evil of me, I embrace myself as beast of myself, as horror and terror of my beingness, as this is the nature of I exist in me, as me.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to accept myself as who I really am as darkness as evil of me, to do not embrace the beast of me, to do not embrace the horror and terror of myself I exist as and consist of.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to embrace myself as who I really am as darkness, here as me.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see the darkness of me, the evil of me but hide true me in the light.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see me but rather turn to light to do not see what and who I am as evil of me as darkness as who I am.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment