Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 101 : Back to self




                In my life, according the brainwashing on all levels, I did things because of others, not matter if it was family, friends, girl friends etc, it was always for and because of others, and very occasionally because of me.

                And thus, taking the points by points, to see who I am and what I became, is point of taking the points back to self, as everything and thus see and realize what I accepted to myself to live as a programmed robot of this society.

                I commit myself to take each point back to self to bring self back here, into and as reality to become trustworthy being standing for principle of equality and oneness.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to define myself according requirements, needs of others of my actions and behavior and thus shape and mold myself because of others, instead of see myself first as who I am, what I became and why and thus give myself that chance to release myself from my own enslavement of the mind I created to myself as protection mechanism in front of others.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to see me through the eyes of others and according this shape myself and change myself according needs, requirements of others, instead of see myself here, instead of live myself here and accept myself here as who I am as life.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to shape, mold and change myself because of want and need to please others to perceive myself as good and nice persona, instead of live myself here within and as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to hide myself behind the smile, as protection of not showing what is going on within and as me to not have to face what I accepted and allowed to myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to forgot myself and thus do not see myself and thus live, shape and mold myself because of others, instead of breathe myself here, stand up here, live here and direct myself here to change myself for real in and as each point which exist within and as me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not want to take points back to self, back to me to do not have to face myself and the points I accepted and allowed myself as living entity as the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear to face points I accepted to myself to live, to do not be confronted with me as the mind, to do not have to see my own fuck ups but rather pretend everything is fine and cool.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment