Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 111 : Fear as make believe – Fear of making decisions




                Fear by essence, is make believe within one head, as experience of energy, because of various points, this variety of point why one experience fear is extensive, thus extensive type of fears one is able to experience, always in believe that this fear as experience is real.

                But let have a look why this fear is created and what is foundation or building blog of this fear, thus one will always see and realize that it was just believe of this fear, believe of existence of fear, and because of believe in energy experience to be real experiences.

                I realized, interesting fear, as fear of making decisions and on other hand fear of decisions made by others. The fear of me making decision come from my own insecurity and lack of self trust in regards of perception that I can fuck up myself, or that if I will do some specific decisions thus I will lost something, or that when I will decide, what if I will come to realization that decision was wrong, and that I will not be able to take back this decision, thus by itself it is also fear of making mistakes.

                In regards of others, the decisions I fear are those one which will have effect on my life, or type of decisions which would eventually create for myself harder living conditions, or decision which will cut from my life things I would like not to be cut away.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear to do my own decision here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear to make mistakes.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will not understand something properly and thus I will make wrong decision.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will make wrong decision, not seeing and realizing that nothing like wrong decisions exists, because within this is clear if decisions are self honest thus it is for my clear why I made those decisions or if decision is not self honest thus I perceived that as wrong decision.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that decisions I made and perceived as wrong are those I was not self honest with myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge making decision as ok or wrong, and within this participate on mind polarity design of good/bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear my own self dishonesty.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will not be able to see what is self honest or not, instead of see and realize simplicity of this, as I see and realize that everything of the mind is self dishonesty.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will do wrong decisions for myself, instead of see that simply everything I need to base my decision making on self honesty thus I will never do wrong decision.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that making the decision in self honesty is thus making the commitments within and as me, in front of me, with me, as who I am and what I accept and what not, as the principle of equality and oneness is I stand for.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I will harm myself with my decision or that I will lost something with decision made, instead of see and realize that each decision based on self honesty is me saying who I am as being here, saying what I am accepting for myself and others, and thus I can never harm myself or make something that I would lost anything, as harm and lost are perceptions of the mind, and I am not the mind as I am here as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that each my decision should be based on that what is based for all, thus best for myself, as within this I am accepting all as me and seeing everything in existence as me as myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that making decision is hard, instead of see simplicity of self honesty.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to perceive and fear that I am not able to make for myself clear, not changeable, not negotiable decisions as who I am here, what I stand for and why, as me as life here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I am to week to make decisions eternal.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that decision made by others will cause me problems, will create for me worst conditions for my life, and that this decision will affect me the way that I will suffer.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that others want to harm me with their decisions, punish me, or diminish me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that others are making the decision towards myself to abuse me, to manipulate me, and to take advantage on me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I can be diminished, neglected, rejected, abused harmed by decisions of others, instead of see and realize that it is only me what I accept and allow to and for myself.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment