Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 124 : Experiences of me




                 Interesting point is, that when I experienced myself as me as awareness of who I am as whole existence as penetrating through everything and anything which exists, I do not experience myself each moment I am here, but still remaining trapped as experiences of the mind.

                Therefore, this means, that it is me who have to stand up for myself as who I really am as existence as me, and not submit myself into and as living in and as mind.

                My question is, how I am going to do this? How I can stand up within and as me for me as who I am as existence which is here, in equality and oneness of me, as one as all?

                I realized who I am and that I am not the mind, yet this is like be in and as mind and have to walk and face that what I accepted and allowed to myself to be done unto me to be able to stand up for myself as who I really am.

                Thus, to realize is one point, to live and stand for myself each moment I am here is another. Interestingly, to see what has been allowed, is possible only in the moment I faced me.

                To stand up within and as self, and do not accept anything less, this is quite skill worth to achieve, skill of skills.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to wait that someone will stand up for myself as who I really am as awareness of me as existence as whole, instead of see, realize and understood, that it is only me who have to stand up for myself, that it is only me who have to find way how to became equal with the physical, that it is only me who have to realize how I separated myself from myself, and that finally it is again only me who have to merge back everything of me and stand for myself in equality and oneness of me here as living example as who I really am.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment