Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 112 : Separation

                Over years of growing up, I start to see myself as the separate being in front of others. The thought I separated from my brother, that time came through my mind was : I am not you, I am not that what you say, I am not that what you perceive, I am not that what you think, I am not that what you believe.

                Within this, I wanted to stand alone of my brother, and do not follow his believes and his perceptions about myself, thus I started to create my own believes, my own perceptions of me, my own desires, needs, wants, my own “ life “.

                The moment I realized this I had quite interesting experiences, this was years ago. I can thanks, thanks to this realization I am still here, and I do and walk what I walk, because the clarity, purity and shock of this realization and experience I had, was, that – I am all, anything and everything which exists.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from my brother through thought – I am not you, I am not what you think, I am not what you believe, I am not what you say, as an act of separation myself from myself as an act of wanting to stand as ego, as alone separate entity from him, and thus project this act to others, as my mother, my father, my brothers and sister, where I started to see them separated from myself, and act and react to them in separation from myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from natures as trees, flowers, in believing that because I do not see them to move, thus they are not aware and not alive, because I separated myself from them.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from grass, because of believe that grass do not move and is still on one place, thus it is not alive and not aware, not seeing and realizing that I did this because I separated myself from the grass.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from rocks, mountains, winds, fire, water, because of believe that those are not alive because they do not move, that water is just water and not realizing that water is what gives me life, that wind as air is what gives me life, that rocks are here equally as I am, thus I am this all.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself because of believe that awareness is to hear thoughts in my head, and that if I hear thoughts thus I am aware of myself, instead of see and realize that thought are consciousness of the mind but not awareness as awareness of life here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself as wood, glass and iron, because of believe that this everything is of the earth and do not organic, thus this can’t be aware or alive, instead of see and realize that I am part of this equally here, thus I am one and equal with that what I see and perceive through my physical eyes.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself because of believe that what is alive is just that what moves, and thus separate life from life, myself from myself, instead of see and realize that life is of that what is here as all as one.

Thanks, Juraj

No comments:

Post a Comment