Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 126 : Standing up




                I realized, that is possible only in and as moment here, as presence of me within moment as breath, where I decide within and as me to stand up within me and do not accept what mind present me.

                To stand up, can’t be done in the mind as participating on backchats or thoughts, as within this one is already in mind and thus fallen. Stand up can’t be done in participating on memories, or projections, or desires, or looking in mind to the future.

                Only here can be done what needs to be done.

I commit myself to stand up within and as me for myself till I will stand absolute.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize, that to stand up is possible only in and as moment here, as presence of me as breath and thus stand up as breath for myself.

                 I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see within me what it is directing me when I do not want to stand up for myself but rather accepting to follow the program and script of the mind, and thus accepting to remaining enslaved as programmed robot.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize, that here is everything what is, and anything else is of the mind.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to realize who and what I am as presence of breath in equality and oneness with my body.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment