Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 109 : Projections




                To project anything to the future, is the outcome and reflection of the past, thus this projection is just one possibility taken as derivative of the past, of lived memory and thus accepting and following seeing only that what one lived, accepted for oneself in the past, thus other possibilities of the future are not seen, as it is impossible because future per say do not exists.

                But what will happen as projection is irrelevant, as any possibility simply can happen. Just question is, who is self if faced unexpected situations, who is the direction of possibilities and why.

                Each moment, in fact we are facing extensive amount of possibilities of next moments, and by choosing this we are creating the future.

                Who chose, and why? It is the mind? Or it is self? Or, it is even necessary to chose anything? Isn’t just one principle enough? Principle of equality and oneness.

                And if one stand for this principle does one still choose anything? Or just live this principle?

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that projections to the future are I am able to see in the mind are just everything I can see, not seeing and realizing that this projections are projections of the mind of possible future outcomes and not real seeing, as self see here, not in the mind as pictures.

                I forgive to myself that I have not accepted and allowed to myself to see and realize that I am able to see what is here as me as myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look in the mind as picture projections of the future, not seeing and realizing that this picture presentations as projections are of the mind, as possible outcome as derivatives of my past, and nothing of that is real as it is in the mind and not here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to have tendency to look into a future in the mind as picture presentations of the future, instead of see here, see myself here, and see myself as equal to others and others equal to me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look into a mind and through the mind to the future as picture presentations of the future, not seeing and realizing that all of this is based on mind components as fears, worries, desires, needs, wants, likeness or dislikes, and thus this have nothing to do with actual physical reality, as all of this is mind reality but not real physical world.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to look to the future through the mind not seeing and realizing that by this I am not seeing myself and thus I miss myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to trust these mind projections in my mind.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to put importance to these projections of the mind.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that these mind projections are probably valid.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that anything of the pictures are simply of the mind.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not realize that mind have very limited ways how can operate and basic platform for the mind are pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to interpret the pictures I see through the mind, instead of see what is here as physical.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that mind can show me only its own limitation base on pictures stored in the mind already, and that mind is bound to this pictures, therefore I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to bound myself to the picture existence, not seeing and realizing that I defined myself to picture existence and thus defined myself according pictures I see and not see what is really here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that this pictures I am able constantly see through my eyes are real, and by this limit myself just only to this pictures, and think and believe that what exists are this pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to limit my seeing to see only pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to be controlled through seeing only pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to be influenced be seeing the pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to react to pictures I see in front of me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate from pictures I see in front of me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to store these pictures within me and define myself to this stored pictures and create within me energetic connections to these pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to react to these pictures with energetic reactions within me, and that if I react within me thus I live, instead of see and realize that simply pictures are of the mind, thus reactions to this pictures are of the mind, and that nor pictures nor reactions are real, just mind games of polarity and harvesting the energy.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to see pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I need to see pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to become controlled by the mind by seeing and looking on pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to get control over me to my mind through accepting and allowing to see only pictures.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that picture world is real.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment