Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 110 : We are all the same




                Each one of us sees this world and everything around through pictures and thus the connections created to these pictures determines who we are.

                We see differences, as shapes of our bodies, colors of the skin, gender, hairs, movements of our bodies and we are divided by the nations because of believes each nations has, traditions of the nations, the rituals, the believes and money each nation produce.

                Each one of us see themselves differently, as each one of us live in polarity of the mind, where we defined ourselves through this polarities, we want to define ourselves as who we are, and thus we want to be this someone who we define ourselves. But this definitions of which we are, is made up believe within our heads, according dogmas of society, brainwashing of the media, but nothing of that is real about us.

                Let’s have a look, remove this polarity, remove this self definitions, remove this make up believes about ourselves, remove through nation by nation this traditions, this standards we have, this view of reality, this bubbles we live in our heads, remove this goodness we have tendency to believe, remove this dictator in our heads, and what will remain?

                Just we with ourselves, just we as beings will remain here, and within this, we all would be able to see, that we all are the same.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that I am different than others, that I am special, or that I am unique, instead of see and realize that this specialness of me, this unique of me, is just my make up believe according brainwashing of society, media, people around me, not seeing and realizing that I am the same as others, and that others are the same as me.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that I have to be unique or special to prove to others that I am someone who is interesting persona.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that I have to live the life others think live should be, to follow the society and dogmas of nations, not seeing and realizing that everything of this is just make believe about myself and about reality.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself create myself according pictures I was able to see through my eyes, and thus by this act define myself as who I am within this world and society, thus define myself as someone special or unique, as someone who have better qualities than others, as someone who is different, not seeing and realizing that I am equal to others and others equal to me, that I am the same as others.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to believe that this world can give me the answer about myself as who I am, instead of see into me and thus see directly within and as me each moment here who I am.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to find within my mind the answer as who I am as self definitions and self perceptions, instead of see and realize that this is just make believe of the mind, and that through mind I can’t find myself nor anything real about me, as the mind can show me just that what I programmed into and as me, not seeing and realizing that I am here as breath, and that within and as my breath is answer about me always here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to find answer of the life and about the life in and as the mind, not seeing and realizing that life is here, just mind is never here, and thus to see the answer of life I have to be equally here as life is, and thus see myself as life within and as breath.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to want to define what life is, instead of see and realize that life can’t be measured, defined, weighted as everything which is here is of life as physical, and thus by essence physical is life by itself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself think and believe that life have to be something more than physical, something more than what is here, instead of see and realize that my body is here, and my body is life as physical, thus life is that what is here, nothing less, and nothing more.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself believe that reality is illusion, instead of see and realize that the way how I see reality is illusion.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself believe that I can’t be physical, because of information and knowledge of this world, instead of see and realize, that within this is simplicity, as what is here is real, thus who I am is exactly that as what is here as physical, equal to me and me equal to everything as what is here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to create the distance between me and physical, through believe in my mind that this is not possible to be me, that it is not possible that I am the physical, that I am everything which is here.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment